[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - What Are You Playing? (Outside of Pokemon)

What Are You Playing? (Outside of Pokemon)

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: What Are You Playing? (Outside of Pokemon)

Postby snowyalice » Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:21 am

The new Animal Crossing comes out for Australians tomorrow so I shall be playing that.
The Ausmistress

Coach of:
snowyalice
Eight-Time Leader

Postby snowyalice » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:07 am

Fun fact: I was looking up Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer gameplays and guess who was that top video? Our old friend Abdallah. Bless this man.
The Ausmistress

Coach of:
snowyalice
Eight-Time Leader

Postby Adritha » Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:14 pm

This summer I promised myself I would get a chunk of pokemon breeding done before South leader apps went live. That didn't happen because of of one simple fact. Dragon Age: Inquisition is addictive! It's sadly all I've played for the last few months.
PAX South: Allie (Poison), Emi (Electric), Jen (Ghost/Objects), Ellie (Ground/Steel), Crystal (Ice, Elite)
Adritha

Postby Bluefreeze » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:31 pm

I played Portal last week and am making my way through Portal II rapidly. Want to replay Okami still and STILL haven't finished FE:A. Also been wasting a ton of time on TomoDachi Life.
[imgtrd]http://i.imgur.com/7gpxdr9.gif[/imgtrd]
E15 - 8 Badges, 4 E7 Emblems - Hall of Fame Entrant
P15 - Talia
S16 - Delila
E16 - Professor Larch
S17 - Alanna
E17 - Celeste
Bluefreeze

Postby NovaCascade » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:33 pm

Aus 2014 - Challenger - Hall of Fame
Aus 2015 - Aspen the Exiled Snake Charmer
Aus 2017 - Darth Nihilus, Lord of Hunger
Aus 2018 - Eclipse, The Wandering Mystic
Aus 2019 - Velka, Lord of Souls

Coach of the -
[img6wn]http://i.imgur.com/JEVxKq5.png[/img6wn]
NovaCascade

Postby ahscott » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:10 pm

Don't try to steal my co-op partner, NovaCascade
ahscott

Postby Bluefreeze » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:32 am

[imgtrd]http://i.imgur.com/7gpxdr9.gif[/imgtrd]
E15 - 8 Badges, 4 E7 Emblems - Hall of Fame Entrant
P15 - Talia
S16 - Delila
E16 - Professor Larch
S17 - Alanna
E17 - Celeste
Bluefreeze

Postby Volaro » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:08 am

I been playing a lot of FF14 lately. Beat the original Metroid Prime recently too and I'm working to get back to Prime 2 lol.

Outside of them two, its been Smash, Splatoon, Mario Maker and AC: New Leaf strewn about.
Volaro, The Elusive Rose of PPL East 2013
Roberto, The Iron Gentleman of PPL East 2014
Tenta, The Turf-Trouncing Trainer of PPL East 2016
Roberto, The Fey-Fond Prince of PPL East 2017
Volaro
One-Time Leader

Postby Shade » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:14 am

What server are you on Volaro? :D I've been working on my DRK in FFXIV on Lamia lately.
E12+P12: Berri, the Master Ranger+Maxie, Champion of the Land (E5)
E13+P13: Berri, the Dragon Ranger+Berri, the Traveling Ranger
E14+P14: Neuro of Aperture Labs+Co-cordinator
E15: Sorra of the Parched Pirates
S16, S17, S18: Peggy Pidgeot, Robin, Osono
Shade
League Coordinator

Postby Volaro » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:38 am

UHH, I think I'm on Balmung? Or Gilgamesh? I forget. Its one of the big ones. All my friends are on different servers baw.

I am catboy Summoner.
[spoilercsx][imgcsx]http://i.imgur.com/sZPfkd1.jpg[/imgcsx]
SO HANDSOME.[/spoilercsx]
Volaro, The Elusive Rose of PPL East 2013
Roberto, The Iron Gentleman of PPL East 2014
Tenta, The Turf-Trouncing Trainer of PPL East 2016
Roberto, The Fey-Fond Prince of PPL East 2017
Volaro
One-Time Leader

PreviousNext

Return to Mingling