[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - What Are You Playing? (Outside of Pokemon)

What Are You Playing? (Outside of Pokemon)

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: What Are You Playing? (Outside of Pokemon)

Postby Volaro » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:19 pm

High five to the WoW peeps. I'm Ratheinis on Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), but its hard to find a reason to log in these days when all you do is LFR and garrisons pretty much sap the reason out of going into that lol. Hoping when Blackrock Foundry unlocks for us folks, I'll have more stuff to do. I'm looking forward to collecting songs for the jukebox and my fancy blood elf model.

Edit: Actually, if anyone wants to add me on B.net, I'm Volaro#2920. Just say who you are on the forums in the message lol
Last edited by Volaro on Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Volaro, The Elusive Rose of PPL East 2013
Roberto, The Iron Gentleman of PPL East 2014
Tenta, The Turf-Trouncing Trainer of PPL East 2016
Roberto, The Fey-Fond Prince of PPL East 2017
Volaro
One-Time Leader

Postby ahscott » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:31 pm

PPL east admin
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/ah_scottmyb]follow me on twitch[/urlmyb]
ahscott

Postby Lv3Bidoof » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:16 am

I too am playing quite a bit of WoW these days (I'm on Gilneas-Alliance).

I also recently started playing League of Legends again (I'm Lv3Bidoof on there). I took a long break after the last ranked season ended and it's been an interesting experience trying to catch back up to everyone else. Playing LoL with friends is a blast. Playing with randoms... still stressful sometimes.

And when I'm not PC gaming, I'm running through the Kingdom Hearts HD remakes. Currently almost done with Chain of Memories.
Imakuni?, the Strange Life Form (Psychic) - East 2014
Will of the Storytelling Duo (Fairy) - East 2015
Kai the Motivational Cheer Captain (Oricorio) - East 2017
Seto Kaiba, the Dragon Duelist - Unplugged 2017
Rob, the Jade Archer - Unplugged 2018
Lv3Bidoof

Postby Adritha » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:22 pm

PAX South: Allie (Poison), Emi (Electric), Jen (Ghost/Objects), Ellie (Ground/Steel), Crystal (Ice, Elite)
Adritha

Postby Lv3Bidoof » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:56 pm

Imakuni?, the Strange Life Form (Psychic) - East 2014
Will of the Storytelling Duo (Fairy) - East 2015
Kai the Motivational Cheer Captain (Oricorio) - East 2017
Seto Kaiba, the Dragon Duelist - Unplugged 2017
Rob, the Jade Archer - Unplugged 2018
Lv3Bidoof

Postby Volaro » Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:03 pm

Volaro, The Elusive Rose of PPL East 2013
Roberto, The Iron Gentleman of PPL East 2014
Tenta, The Turf-Trouncing Trainer of PPL East 2016
Roberto, The Fey-Fond Prince of PPL East 2017
Volaro
One-Time Leader

Postby snowyalice » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:04 am

Also been playing some GTA V. Been trying to level up and get money.
The Ausmistress

Coach of:
snowyalice
Eight-Time Leader

Postby Fernurion » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:13 pm

Monster Hunter 4 came out. I've done little else for days. The RNG god is an active force in this game and it hates me, personally.

Tossing around the idea of upgrading to a New 3ds (local EB had the brushed steel MH4 one for a surprisingly reasonable price) Anyone tried one out yet?
*New* FC: 4098-6446-1646
Professor Fern- Pax Aus Gym Leader 2014 & 2015
[imgsau]http://i.imgur.com/dwSsHRJ.png[/imgsau]
Team Coach
Fernurion

Postby Kaka » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:46 pm

I've upgraded to the new 3DSXL (MH ed even though I have no interest in MH) from the old 3DSXL, definitely worth the upgrade the 3D is that much better.

Outside of Pokermaanz, I'm thinking of giving bravely default another go (I mean another try at starting the game), but that is going to require no distractions and plenty of whiskey. I've been digging back into Fire Emblem with the announcement of the new one. Otherwise I'm mostly board and card gaming. Magic the gathering, ticket to ride, twillight struggle, battlestar galactica etc.

Coach for the Adelaide Crobats - 2016 Aussie Draft League Champions

A15 - Frank Underwood: Pokémon Champion
A16 - Switch, the Sorcerer of Shift
A17 - Switch, the Dance Dance Revolutionary
Kaka

Postby Bluefreeze » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:09 am

I've been playing a lot of Fire Emblem Awakening as of late, but I want to find time to re-play Okami.
[imgtrd]http://i.imgur.com/7gpxdr9.gif[/imgtrd]
E15 - 8 Badges, 4 E7 Emblems - Hall of Fame Entrant
P15 - Talia
S16 - Delila
E16 - Professor Larch
S17 - Alanna
E17 - Celeste
Bluefreeze

PreviousNext

Return to Mingling