[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - What Are You Playing? (Outside of Pokemon)

What Are You Playing? (Outside of Pokemon)

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: What Are You Playing? (Outside of Pokemon)

Postby Shade » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:30 pm

E12+P12: Berri, the Master Ranger+Maxie, Champion of the Land (E5)
E13+P13: Berri, the Dragon Ranger+Berri, the Traveling Ranger
E14+P14: Neuro of Aperture Labs+Co-cordinator
E15: Sorra of the Parched Pirates
S16, S17, S18: Peggy Pidgeot, Robin, Osono
Shade
League Coordinator

Postby NovaCascade » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:10 pm

Just finished the last couple of episodes of Life Is Strange. Sooo good. Now I have no idea what to play next. So many things on my steam list, but I can't choose. Paralysed by choice I am
Aus 2014 - Challenger - Hall of Fame
Aus 2015 - Aspen the Exiled Snake Charmer
Aus 2017 - Darth Nihilus, Lord of Hunger
Aus 2018 - Eclipse, The Wandering Mystic
Aus 2019 - Velka, Lord of Souls

Coach of the -
[img6wn]http://i.imgur.com/JEVxKq5.png[/img6wn]
NovaCascade

Postby Xanman22 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:15 pm

I have been playing the Assassin's Creed Trilogy. I've been playing Lego Dimensions and my new Alienware Laptop. Also been playing Legend of Zelda 4 Swords (not 4 swords adventure).
East '11 -4 Badges
East '12 -Challenger
East '13 -Challenger
East '14 -Challenger, Hall of Fame Entry
East '15 -BriXan, The K-9 Trainer
East '16 -No Beard, The Notorious Pirate
East '17 -Jacob Garvey, The Minuteman General
East '18 -Oliver, The Hold Guard
Xanman22

Postby MaestraRosy » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:21 pm

I'm in the process of trying to get everything ever on The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, I'm halfway through Shovel Knight, and trying to at least complete Super Mario Maker's 100-Mario Challenge on Expert once. Just once would be great.
PPL East '15: 8 Badges, 5 Emblems, Hall of Fame
PPL East '16: Gym Leader Rosette
PPL East '17: Gym Leader Hylia
PPL Online '20: Gym Leader Rosy
PPL Online (East) '21: Champion Hiyoko
PPL Online (Aus) '21: E4 Princess Peach
PPL East '22: Gym Leader Melony
MaestraRosy

Postby Erkenhelm » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:57 pm

East '15 - Leader Erkenhelm the Silver Dragon
Prime '15 - Champion Triple H the Authority
East '16 - E8 Erkenhelm the Twitch Streamer
West '16 - Erkenhelm the Grand Duke of Kalos
East '17 - Commander Shepard the First Human Spectre
Erkenhelm

Postby Ruppy » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:16 pm

I've been playing Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth on and off over the past two months, mostly doing the daily runs and trying to unlock Lilith. Stupid Ultra Greed being a pain every time I get so close...

Beyond that, I've gotten back into Splatoon a lot recently and I've also been playing through Fallout 4, though I'll admit that between working, my laptop overheating (I have the Steam version) and getting too preoccupied with side quests, I probably should be a lot farther along in the main story than I am...
Prime 15 - 8 Badges, 4 E5 Emblems - Hall of Fame Entrant
West 16 - Leader - Lucas, The Boy From Nowhere
West 17 - E5 - Sans, The Judge of Karma
East 18 - Leader - Lincoln Loud, The Man with the Plan
West 18 - Champion - Ruppy, the Devoted Designer
Ruppy

Postby Erkenhelm » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:19 pm

East '15 - Leader Erkenhelm the Silver Dragon
Prime '15 - Champion Triple H the Authority
East '16 - E8 Erkenhelm the Twitch Streamer
West '16 - Erkenhelm the Grand Duke of Kalos
East '17 - Commander Shepard the First Human Spectre
Erkenhelm

Postby Adritha » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:47 am

PAX South: Allie (Poison), Emi (Electric), Jen (Ghost/Objects), Ellie (Ground/Steel), Crystal (Ice, Elite)
Adritha

Postby 725roy » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:08 pm

I found my old cartridge of Metroid: Zero mission I bought like 3 years ago. I never finished it because I got tied up ith other things, but I started playing it. I'm right before Kraid and I legit forgot how much I loved Metroid games. Seriously, so much fun.
Prime 2012 - Hall of Fame Entrant
South 2015 - Hall of Fame Entrant
South 2016 - Petro, the Down to Earth Youngster
East 2016 - Hall of Fame Entrant
South 2017 - Champion Roy G. Biv
East 2017 - Will of Will and Celeste
South 2018 - Hall of Fame Entrant
725roy

Postby Serena » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:21 pm

Tomorrow I'm playing going to be picking up Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright. So I think I'm gonna be sucked into that for the next long time
Vi - Water - PAX East 2016
Vi - Electric - PAX West 2016
Serena - Fire - PAX East 2017
Serena - Flying - PAX South 2018
Serena - Grass - PAX East 2018
Serena - Flying - PAX South 2019
Serena

PreviousNext

Return to Mingling