[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - What Are You Playing? (Outside of Pokemon)

What Are You Playing? (Outside of Pokemon)

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: What Are You Playing? (Outside of Pokemon)

Postby kirby4life » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:20 am

Sega just gave out a bunch of games for free on steam. Replaying an old fave of mine, JetSetRadio!!
kirby4life

Postby NovaCascade » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:33 am

Just finished Firewatch, now gotta finish off Ori And The Blind Forest
Aus 2014 - Challenger - Hall of Fame
Aus 2015 - Aspen the Exiled Snake Charmer
Aus 2017 - Darth Nihilus, Lord of Hunger
Aus 2018 - Eclipse, The Wandering Mystic
Aus 2019 - Velka, Lord of Souls

Coach of the -
[img6wn]http://i.imgur.com/JEVxKq5.png[/img6wn]
NovaCascade

Postby Kaka » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:59 am

Coach for the Adelaide Crobats - 2016 Aussie Draft League Champions

A15 - Frank Underwood: Pokémon Champion
A16 - Switch, the Sorcerer of Shift
A17 - Switch, the Dance Dance Revolutionary
Kaka

Postby johann82 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:17 pm

I play all of the blizz games. Wow servers I play are. Destromath/Thunderlord (A/H),
Sargeras (A),
Aman'thul [oceanic] (A),
Barthilas [Oceanic] (H).

And always up for a game if HotS :D
Friend Code X/Y: 3110-4117-3582
johann82

Postby GardeBlaze » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:38 pm

The main games I'm playing right now besides Pokemon are Splatoon and Fire Emblem Awakening. I just recently beat Chrono Trigger for the first time too. Since CT is done I'll probably get back to playing Xenoblade Chronicles.

Aside from that I play Smash Bros. some, but I tend to just throw a bunch of amiibo into eight player smash. Then I watch to see who will reign supreme. I would join the fight, but I trained my amiibo to the point where they slaughter me when I try to fight them.
PAX South 2016: 8 badges, and 4 emblems, but lost to the champion.
PAX South 2017: Sam, the Tricky Desert Terror
PAX South 2018: Captain Invincible, The invincible master of invincibility!
GardeBlaze

Postby NovaCascade » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:28 pm

Had a few sick days off work this week, so I finished off Ori and the Blind Forest. Absolutely stunning game, loved every minute of it. Even when those dungeon escapes wanted to make me tear my hair out. My only issue was that I couldn't go back into the same save file to finish off collecting all the health, ability and energy cells. Oh well.

After that I delved into my pile of shame and installed Tomb Raider. Why did I wait so long to play this? Its freaking amazing. In 2 days I've sunk 12 or 14 hours into it. Absolutely love it. Especially hunting for all the collectibles. This game has stirred my exploration senses like nothing since Xenoblade Chronicles.
Aus 2014 - Challenger - Hall of Fame
Aus 2015 - Aspen the Exiled Snake Charmer
Aus 2017 - Darth Nihilus, Lord of Hunger
Aus 2018 - Eclipse, The Wandering Mystic
Aus 2019 - Velka, Lord of Souls

Coach of the -
[img6wn]http://i.imgur.com/JEVxKq5.png[/img6wn]
NovaCascade

Postby ndoto » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:29 pm

Oh man everyone's playing such good games!! Gosh!!

Aside from Pokémon Red, I've been continuing to make my way through FFX HD. I recently started up Disgaea PC, and I'm still messing around with FFXIV and Diablo 3 when I'm in the mood for something multiplayer.
ndoto

Postby Volaro » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:11 am

The past week I've been torn between Pokemon Yellow and Fire Emblem Birthright. The paralogues in this game have been giving me a lot of trouble. Also pretty excited for Xul the Diablo 2 necromancer being added to Heroes of the Storm this week, so that's on the list as well.
Volaro, The Elusive Rose of PPL East 2013
Roberto, The Iron Gentleman of PPL East 2014
Tenta, The Turf-Trouncing Trainer of PPL East 2016
Roberto, The Fey-Fond Prince of PPL East 2017
Volaro
One-Time Leader

Postby Bluefreeze » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:26 am

I got splatoon recently - absolutely loving it!
[imgtrd]http://i.imgur.com/7gpxdr9.gif[/imgtrd]
E15 - 8 Badges, 4 E7 Emblems - Hall of Fame Entrant
P15 - Talia
S16 - Delila
E16 - Professor Larch
S17 - Alanna
E17 - Celeste
Bluefreeze

Postby GardeBlaze » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:59 pm

PAX South 2016: 8 badges, and 4 emblems, but lost to the champion.
PAX South 2017: Sam, the Tricky Desert Terror
PAX South 2018: Captain Invincible, The invincible master of invincibility!
GardeBlaze

PreviousNext

Return to Mingling