[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Traded Pokemon, Badges, and Vs Battles

Traded Pokemon, Badges, and Vs Battles

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Traded Pokemon, Badges, and Vs Battles

Postby PoeticMadnesss » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:01 am

So, I just had a thought earlier and figured I'd ask you guys about it, figuring one of you would know. The situation is this:

Friend of mine who is coming on the PAX Adventure is participating in the PPL. The only problem here is that he has Pearl. One of our other friends who isn't joining in on the shenanigans just recently bought both HG and SS, but he's only got about three badges in each, and won't be able to complete the game before PAX. My question is this:

If Friend A transfers his team from Pearl over to Friend B's copy of HG, will the lack of badges effect the pokemon and whether or not they obey orders in Vs Battles?

I thank you for your time, and here is a picture of a mudkip to please the masses.
[spoilerkau][imgkau]http://static.sc2mapster.com/content/attachments/1/32/mudkip1.gif[/imgkau][/spoilerkau]
Black: 0647 5155 3272
Pkmn Breeder
Certified Gold Card Carrier
PoeticMadnesss

Re: Traded Pokemon, Badges, and Vs Battles

Postby Heleor » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:24 am

I believe Pokemon will always obey you in WiFi, but I may be mistaken.
FC 4427 3652 8893
Heleor
Four-Time Leader

Postby Prof. Pine » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:23 pm

I believe heleor is correct. This was a change made after the generation 1 games.
Prof. Pine

Postby Morganstern » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:23 pm

Even if it does come into play, you only need 4 badges for Level 50 pokemans to listen to you, which should be easily obtainable in the time remaining.
Morganstern
Two-Time Leader

Postby PoeticMadnesss » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:05 pm

Alright, thanks guys, it's appreciated :D
Pkmn Breeder
PoeticMadnesss

Postby bagaxlyn » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:15 pm

How do I get specific pokemon with specific attributes using action replay? I am new to Action Replay and I have no idea how it works. The only reason I bought one for DS is so that I can battle competitively online without having to do all the work of training all 6 pokemon to perfection. I have Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon HeartGold if thats important.
[url=http://www.keywordspy.com/overview/domain.aspx?q=marketsamurai.comm7f]market samurai[/urlm7f] ~ [url=http://www.keywordspy.com/overview/domain.aspx?q=marketsamurai.comm7f]marketsamurai[/urlm7f] ~ [url=http://www.keywordspy.com/overview/domain.aspx?q=marketsamurai.comm7f]marketsamurai.com[/urlm7f]
Last edited by bagaxlyn on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bagaxlyn

Postby PoeticMadnesss » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:21 am

Pkmn Breeder
PoeticMadnesss

Return to Mingling