[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - info on japanese code for Contrary Serperior revealed

info on japanese code for Contrary Serperior revealed

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

info on japanese code for Contrary Serperior revealed

Postby ahscott » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:52 pm

[imgd1p]http://www.serebii.net/unovahidden.jpg[/imgd1p]

"During todays episode of Pokémon Get☆TV, the serial code for the Contrary Serperior was revealed. This serial code is a [bd1p]shared code [/bd1p]which can be used by multiple people rather than the one-time use serial codes of other events. This code [bd1p]cannot be redeemed until [/bd1p]January 9th 2015 but can then be redeemed all the way up to November 30th 2015. The code is POKEMON497." Its being reported that this code will only work with a Japanese copy of the game, if anyone has a japanese copy of oras, please please please breed some and share (or breed and give me one and i'll breed and share, whatever)

source: serebii

[imgd1p]http://31.media.tumblr.com/9c67ab0fc36b242328300030c6e82eed/tumblr_mvm10qoWLp1skql9vo1_500.gif[/imgd1p]
PPL east admin
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/ah_scottmyb]follow me on twitch[/urlmyb]
ahscott

Re: info on japanese code for Contrary Serperior revealed

Postby Meeps » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:47 pm

My friend has a Japanese copy. I'll ask her to try it out!
Meeps

Postby ahscott » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:53 pm

PPL east admin
ahscott

Postby Mehnit » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:19 am

I'm running a grass team at South and would love a contrary serperior.
Mehnit

Postby Dell2390 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:44 am

If you really start breeding one let me know too please! Will trade something of value for one.
[bj9k]PAX South 2015: [/bj9k]Dell, The Hot Freestyler
[bj9k]PAX South 2016:[/bj9k] Dell, The Fancy Footwork Fighter
Dell2390

Postby ahscott » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:36 am

i was able to get one from a smogon give away yesterday. he 's timid with egg moves (glare, mirror coat and pursuit). so i'm in the process of breeding them now.
PPL east admin
ahscott

Postby Meeps » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:57 pm

Ack, sorry I just remembered this. Glad you were able to get one!
Meeps

Postby Draexzhan » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:53 pm

I have friends with Power Saves and Action Replay. Bred me a contrary Snivy. I can breed it and trade offspring to you all as well, so I guess we got a number of people here who can give out Snivies. Send me a PM if you want one of mine. They're better. 8-)
Draexzhan

Postby ahscott » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:43 pm

PPL east admin
ahscott

Postby Shade » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:00 pm

E12+P12: Berri, the Master Ranger+Maxie, Champion of the Land (E5)
E13+P13: Berri, the Dragon Ranger+Berri, the Traveling Ranger
E14+P14: Neuro of Aperture Labs+Co-cordinator
E15: Sorra of the Parched Pirates
S16, S17, S18: Peggy Pidgeot, Robin, Osono
Shade
League Coordinator

Next

Return to Mingling