[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - secret base share thread

secret base share thread

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: secret base share thread

Postby ahscott » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:43 pm

mine is near the safari zone, since the safari zone has a pc, i thought it was a good spot. with the pc and the bed in my base, secret pokemon center
PPL east admin
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/ah_scottmyb]follow me on twitch[/urlmyb]
ahscott

Postby ahscott » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:45 pm

PPL east admin
ahscott

Postby Draexzhan » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:48 am

It's always just the first three. Regardless of battle format and regardless of how many pokemon you have.
Draexzhan

Postby ahscott » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:42 am

PPL east admin
ahscott

Postby Volaro » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:28 am

Got the location of my secret base all settled, but it has a big rock wall thing in the middle of it, splitting apart two decent sized sections! Is there some kind of ladder or stairway you can get to bridge the two areas?
Volaro, The Elusive Rose of PPL East 2013
Roberto, The Iron Gentleman of PPL East 2014
Tenta, The Turf-Trouncing Trainer of PPL East 2016
Roberto, The Fey-Fond Prince of PPL East 2017
Volaro
One-Time Leader

Postby Draexzhan » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:32 am

Yes, there is, but you won't be able to get the stairs until Fortree.
Draexzhan

Postby Shade » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:32 am

E12+P12: Berri, the Master Ranger+Maxie, Champion of the Land (E5)
E13+P13: Berri, the Dragon Ranger+Berri, the Traveling Ranger
E14+P14: Neuro of Aperture Labs+Co-cordinator
E15: Sorra of the Parched Pirates
S16, S17, S18: Peggy Pidgeot, Robin, Osono
Shade
League Coordinator

Postby Volaro » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:54 pm

Volaro, The Elusive Rose of PPL East 2013
Roberto, The Iron Gentleman of PPL East 2014
Tenta, The Turf-Trouncing Trainer of PPL East 2016
Roberto, The Fey-Fond Prince of PPL East 2017
Volaro
One-Time Leader

Postby ahscott » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:59 pm

i love that if you go [url3xw]http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com[/url3xw] , profile , Super-Secret Base., it gives you a complete run down of your Super-Secret Base
PPL east admin
ahscott

Postby ahscott » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:51 am

the fact that it updates your secret base via game sync is annoying,(well ok its cool, but annoying if you didn't know about it). the fact that i had my team set, then i game sync, and it changes my team to my flying flame body pokemon (volcano) because i'm breeding pokemon, is ..mrgrgr. does game sync make the changes to your base to just your friends or anyone that used your qr code ?
PPL east admin
ahscott

PreviousNext

Return to Mingling