[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Introduce yourselves!

Introduce yourselves!

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: Introduce yourselves!

Postby rainbowtunnel » Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:07 pm

rainbowtunnel

Postby CaptainTapole » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:33 am

Howdy!

My name is Dory and I have never eaten fi--oops! Wrong group!

Anywho!

I'm Lyea. CaptainTapole if you are the Twitters or frequent the PAX Forums.

I've been wanting to be a challenger for a while, but my kids (the pokemon that is) were never strong enough. But now, since I have been working so hard with them, I decided to do this thing...'cause I can!

Uhm, I work...sadly...the whole 8-5 thing weekdays (which I should be getting ready as I type this...eep!) and I hearty-heart-heart Disneyland...but alas can't go there all the time since like I live in Northern California (the better half of the crap state) oh! And I also like mustard. And coffee. Not at the same time.
Your Ever Inane Captain!

Black!: 0475 8312 1914
SS!: 0303 5757 6424
CaptainTapole
One-Time Leader

Postby Kirogata » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:15 pm

Kirogata/Lane/Leather/Gary M'fing Oak
Kirogata
One-Time Leader

Postby CaptainTapole » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:16 pm

Your Ever Inane Captain!

Black!: 0475 8312 1914
SS!: 0303 5757 6424
CaptainTapole
One-Time Leader

Postby Izzy » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:19 pm

Izzy

Postby Prof. Pine » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:24 pm

on the topic of strange foods, my sister insists that saltine crackers, vanilla ice cream and maple syrup taste great together.
Prof. Pine

Postby Kirogata » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:43 am

Kirogata/Lane/Leather/Gary M'fing Oak
Kirogata
One-Time Leader

Postby Chaz_Bazz » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:14 pm

Hey Guys!

I'm Charles, but everybody knows me as Chaz. I'm new to the PAX Pokemon league and haven't participated in previous years but have been a long time fan of Pokemon so I'd like to help out in some way this year. I might even put in a Gym Leader Application and see where it goes. If you've seen me at previous PAXes I'm the Black Guy with Glasses and an Afro with a Fist Pic coming out the back of it.

Can't wait to see all the fun battles people are having at this years PAX!

|Chaz Bazz|
[imgzyi]http://i54.tinypic.com/9tkh6q.jpg[/imgzyi]
[color=#0000FFzyi]Always looking to test out my VGC team online and testing out new Single and Double team builds on Pokemon Online as "Chaz_Bazz" come find me![/colorzyi]
Chaz_Bazz

Postby zezspecs » Mon May 02, 2011 12:18 am

Hi, I'm zezspecs.

I've been lurking here for a while, and finally decided to introduce myself. I'm known as zezspecs on the interwebs, so it is invariably my twitter handle. I heart ponies, so Rapidash is my favourite Pokemon. I am originally from NJ, but I am currently going to grad school in Scotland. I've heard good things about this from my boyfriend, and I am excited to potentially participate. I missed the last two PAXes due to scheduling conflicts with school, but I lack those for PAX Prime this year, so I should see you all there. Hopefully I will be able to make the necessary upgrades to my Ponyta costume from the first PAX East in time for PAX Prime 2011 (ie. things like replacing the jacket that got some weird black mark on it that won't come out after 10 washes with bleach >.<). :)
zezspecs

Postby SolonCubed » Mon May 02, 2011 11:06 am

Hey everyone,
I'm Solon and I was at PAX Prime last year when I first found out about PPL. I was dressed up as Red, if anyone remembers. It was a great time and I met a lot of really exciting and fun people, so this year I've applied to be a Gym Leader (although, those are full now, so I might have to squeeze in as an alternate :P) My housemate and I are hoping that we can bring the fun and excitement of Double Battles to the PPL, since that is my favorite way to fight.

I'm 18, I live in Seattle, and I am a Sophomore at UW, I love you all.
I think that is everything! Questions?
SolonCubed
One-Time Leader

PreviousNext

Return to Mingling