[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Introduce yourselves!

Introduce yourselves!

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: Introduce yourselves!

Postby johann82 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:42 pm

Friend Code X/Y: 3110-4117-3582
johann82

Postby kirby4life » Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:40 am

Just had to crack the 40k views mark,,,
kirby4life

Postby lloye » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:59 am

Hey there, everyone! I am Aaron. Online I primarily go by Lloye (pronounced like LLOYD, but no D), and on PA I am MASEffect. I am a singer from Kansas City. Been going to PAX for about 5 years, but took last year off. I was going to be a Gym Leader at the first PAX South, but my 3DS was destroyed in a fire, and so I had to back out. Now I am back and ready to make some friends and catch some Pokémon!

Looking forward to meeting those of you I haven't met at previous PAXes!
lloye

Postby AssumptionPrime » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:50 am

My webcomic, [url=http://www.xpboostcomic.comusx]Experience Boost[/urlusx] (some NSFW language)
AssumptionPrime

Postby daenerys_raine » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:43 am

Hi! I'm Daeny, i've been lurking around here quite a bit, but I decided it was time to introduce myself! :)
... not ... quite sure what to say here. heh. Um, I'll be at Pax South this coming year, so keep a look out for me!
daenerys_raine

Postby kirby4life » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:56 am

Hi Daeny!! Nice intro!! Cant wait to meet you at PAX South!! I Hope you enjoy your stay at the League!! (>^~^)>
kirby4life

Postby 725roy » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:58 am

Prime 2012 - Hall of Fame Entrant
South 2015 - Hall of Fame Entrant
South 2016 - Petro, the Down to Earth Youngster
East 2016 - Hall of Fame Entrant
South 2017 - Champion Roy G. Biv
East 2017 - Will of Will and Celeste
South 2018 - Hall of Fame Entrant
725roy

Postby daenerys_raine » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:06 am

Thanks kirby4life and 725roy! :D
daenerys_raine

Postby wyvernxk7 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:16 pm

Yo, it's your boy Gabezma!

...Erm, it's actually just Gabe. Yesterday was the conclusion of my second PAX (last year, I was Plague Knight, this year, a Team Skull grunt) and my first time attaining the rank of champion! It was an absolutely profound moment, and the battles I had to get there were truly phenomenal! I want to continue to be a part of it going forward, and aspire to be a rotation battle leader a year from now! I'll start popping on here so I can be ready to get some heads spinning next year!

Until then, hit it, Spinda!

*Spi-spin! Spi-spi-spin!*
"Team Skull, represent! We can't pay the rent!
Had a lot of fun, but our youth was misspent!"

PPL East '22: Gym Leader Mads Mercury
wyvernxk7

Postby kirby4life » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:45 pm

kirby4life

PreviousNext

Return to Mingling