[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Introduce yourselves!

Introduce yourselves!

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: Introduce yourselves!

Postby Kaka » Fri May 11, 2018 6:19 am

Coach for the Adelaide Crobats - 2016 Aussie Draft League Champions

A15 - Frank Underwood: Pokémon Champion
A16 - Switch, the Sorcerer of Shift
A17 - Switch, the Dance Dance Revolutionary
Kaka

Postby ChiefSharkBait30 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:48 pm

Hey all! I’m a returning member, Sharkbait here but Phillip in person! I attended PAX back in 2016 and was part of the elite 5 as Bo, the Ghostfacer. It was such an awesome experience and I’m finally coming back! Hopefully I’ll get picked to be a leader (maybe even elite again?!) to be able to participate once again.
Bo - PAX South 2016 Elite Member
ChiefSharkBait30

Postby Zlegoboy » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:03 pm

Hi! I live in the Seattle area. The link to my YouTube channel in here. -> [urlvpo]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkPMdcDvkq3LUvvzjwzWnIQ[/urlvpo]
I look forward to Pax West!

-Zlegoboy
Zlegoboy

Postby Divisionten » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:29 am

Hi I’m Divisionten/Sara, I’ve been playing Pokémon since Red/Blue and I’d like to become a Gym Leader for East! I’m a cosplayer, so I wanted to do something themed around that.
Divisionten

Postby TheName'sAndounuts » Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:49 am

Halloa there, The Name's Andounuts! I'm a wannabe gym leader who's going to hopefully be participating in this year's PPL online. I'm probably not going to make the cut, but y'know, crazier things have happened. :lol:
TheName'sAndounuts

Postby jimbal » Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:05 am

Hi guys. My name is Jim and I'm a Pokémon fan.
Life is in the details, love your life and everyone. This is the lifestyle of the , or rather mine ;)
jimbal

Previous

Return to Mingling