[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Introduce yourselves!

Introduce yourselves!

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: Introduce yourselves!

Postby Serena » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:14 pm

Vi - Water - PAX East 2016
Vi - Electric - PAX West 2016
Serena - Fire - PAX East 2017
Serena - Flying - PAX South 2018
Serena - Grass - PAX East 2018
Serena - Flying - PAX South 2019
Serena

Postby kirby4life » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:14 pm

I guess you must live on the English side of Québec. No matter, glad to see you applied for a gym leader. It's super fun and the best way to meet new people!! Good luck on your application!!
kirby4life

Postby Serena » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:15 pm

Vi - Water - PAX East 2016
Vi - Electric - PAX West 2016
Serena - Fire - PAX East 2017
Serena - Flying - PAX South 2018
Serena - Grass - PAX East 2018
Serena - Flying - PAX South 2019
Serena

Postby Propriety » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:21 pm

Welcome to the forums, Serena! It is honestly super amazing to hear from someone who was a challenger all the way back in 2013 and is now applying to be a leader for the first time!!! :D <3
See you at PAX East!
Propriety
League Coordinator

Postby Mukuro » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:53 pm

Hello Everyone! I'm Andrew, or Mukuro, a name a friend of mine randomly picked for a character I made 4 or 5 years ago, and it just ended up sticking as a nickname. Anyway, I'm an art student from just south of Boston. I've been participating in the Pax Pokemon League as a challenger since East 2013 and always found it to be the highlight of the cons with how well everything is organized and how friendly the leaders are. Well, I've never been very good at introductions or forums so I won't ramble on much longer. Mainly, I just hope that I'll be able to get along with everyone and help out in any way I can!
Mukuro

Postby Bluefreeze » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:19 pm

[imgtrd]http://i.imgur.com/7gpxdr9.gif[/imgtrd]
E15 - 8 Badges, 4 E7 Emblems - Hall of Fame Entrant
P15 - Talia
S16 - Delila
E16 - Professor Larch
S17 - Alanna
E17 - Celeste
Bluefreeze

Postby Mukuro » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:08 pm

Thank you, I'm sure I will!
[img2ka]http://pokecharms.com/data/attachment-files/2015/12/255641_trainercard-Mukuro.png[/img2ka]
Mukuro

Postby Propriety » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:59 am

Welcome, welcome! :D Another long-time challenger. Glad to have you aboard. I'm sure you'll get along just fine, everyone is very friendly here! <3
See you at PAX East!
Propriety
League Coordinator

Postby MaestraRosy » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:25 pm

[size=8554k](Oops, I've technically been a member on the forum since I sent my PPL East Leader Application a month ago, but never introduced myself... ._. Oh, well. Better late than never!)[/size54k]

Hi, folks! I'm Rebecca, also known as Rosy. Once upon a time, when I was 8 years old, I received my first ever video game handheld console - a Game Boy Color - with Pokémon Red. Since that day, I've enjoyed playing many of the other Pokégames that came out with each generation that was introduced. As I got older, I got more interested in learning the art of competitive battling, as well as mastering EV training and IV breeding.

I've gone to PAX East twice: the very first one in 2010, and the most recent one in 2015 (I was too college-student-poor to attend the ones in between). I took on the PPL in '15, and did well enough to reach the Hall of Fame! Some leaders may remember my "killer rabbit" Azumarill which I used in the majority of my battles; the champion might remember that I swept 5/6 of his team with a Hawlucha (which I still kind of feel bad about... As much as I loved winning that final battle, I wanted to give a fairer, more intense fight. But I digress).

Anyway, I loved the PPL experience and the super-friendly atmosphere so much, that I decided to try applying for a Gym Leader position for PAX East '16. And I got in!! :D I'm wicked excited to be part of the league, and I can't wait to meet everyone else who will be there, too!
PPL East '15: 8 Badges, 5 Emblems, Hall of Fame
PPL East '16: Gym Leader Rosette
PPL East '17: Gym Leader Hylia
PPL Online '20: Gym Leader Rosy
PPL Online (East) '21: Champion Hiyoko
PPL Online (Aus) '21: E4 Princess Peach
PPL East '22: Gym Leader Melony
MaestraRosy

Postby Bluefreeze » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:27 pm

[imgtrd]http://i.imgur.com/7gpxdr9.gif[/imgtrd]
E15 - 8 Badges, 4 E7 Emblems - Hall of Fame Entrant