[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Introduce yourselves!

Introduce yourselves!

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: Introduce yourselves!

Postby NovaCascade » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:23 am

I think you can reply to PM's after you make 5 posts.

Glad you had such a good time, I know I had a great weekend taking so many challenges. Hope my snakes didn't give you too much trouble
Aus 2014 - Challenger - Hall of Fame
Aus 2015 - Aspen the Exiled Snake Charmer
Aus 2017 - Darth Nihilus, Lord of Hunger
Aus 2018 - Eclipse, The Wandering Mystic
Aus 2019 - Velka, Lord of Souls

Coach of the -
[img6wn]http://i.imgur.com/JEVxKq5.png[/img6wn]
NovaCascade

Postby Sammy_Slugmeister » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:34 am

2015 PAXAus Challenger and Hall of Famer
PAXAus 2016 Champion: Hugh the Lucky Astronomer
Me when the sheer cold hits
[imgnjy]http://24.media.tumblr.com/6597ceb7baf972188e5f0d627ea05e66/tumblr_n54mjdQqAO1rec90to1_250.gif[/imgnjy]
FC:4081-6233-0095
Sammy_Slugmeister

Postby Bluefreeze » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:48 am

[imgtrd]http://i.imgur.com/7gpxdr9.gif[/imgtrd]
E15 - 8 Badges, 4 E7 Emblems - Hall of Fame Entrant
P15 - Talia
S16 - Delila
E16 - Professor Larch
S17 - Alanna
E17 - Celeste
Bluefreeze

Postby Kaka » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:55 am

Coach for the Adelaide Crobats - 2016 Aussie Draft League Champions

A15 - Frank Underwood: Pokémon Champion
A16 - Switch, the Sorcerer of Shift
A17 - Switch, the Dance Dance Revolutionary
Kaka

Postby Sammy_Slugmeister » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:25 am

2015 PAXAus Challenger and Hall of Famer
PAXAus 2016 Champion: Hugh the Lucky Astronomer
Me when the sheer cold hits
[imgnjy]http://24.media.tumblr.com/6597ceb7baf972188e5f0d627ea05e66/tumblr_n54mjdQqAO1rec90to1_250.gif[/imgnjy]
FC:4081-6233-0095
Sammy_Slugmeister

Postby Kaka » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:19 pm

Ah yes, Bisharp, I think you were the only challenger I saw with one all weekend. Tricksy. I was quite surprised there were no charizard Y, I was looking forward to oneshotting then with carracosta. He was my answer to drought powered solarbeams.

Coach for the Adelaide Crobats - 2016 Aussie Draft League Champions

A15 - Frank Underwood: Pokémon Champion
A16 - Switch, the Sorcerer of Shift
A17 - Switch, the Dance Dance Revolutionary
Kaka

Postby Serena » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:05 pm

Hi!

My name's Serena and I like to poke at code until it breaks. I'm 20 years old, I've been going to PAX since 2012 and I've always thought the PAX Pokemon League was cool and only got my feet wet with it as a challenger in 2013 at PAX East.

I've been playing Pokemon since I was a little girl, even when my peers grew out of it, I was still in it. I've been playing since Yellow, though I couldn't read back then so I want to say my first real experience was Pokemon LeafGreen, but I played Crystal as well(without good reading comprehension).

Currently I'm a college student living in Montreal, also a software engineering intern at Google.

I have been a lurker on the PA forums since 2012 but I never really post on forums much, and I will probably also end up lurking here. Using forums again brings me back to my time in high school, where I used forums constantly to meet new people, chat about interests, or argue about nonsense until the break of dawn. These days I spend most of my free time either on social media, reddit, or playing League of Legends, but I always enjoy reading forums or lurking around. Anyway I'm getting sidetracked.

I've never been good at introductions, but I love meeting new people and I am sure we'll get along great.
Vi - Water - PAX East 2016
Vi - Electric - PAX West 2016
Serena - Fire - PAX East 2017
Serena - Flying - PAX South 2018
Serena - Grass - PAX East 2018
Serena - Flying - PAX South 2019
Serena

Postby kirby4life » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:25 pm

Bonjour my fellow Canadian!! Ça va?? I'd like to formally welcome you to the PPL!!
kirby4life

Postby Serena » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:53 pm

Vi - Water - PAX East 2016
Vi - Electric - PAX West 2016
Serena - Fire - PAX East 2017
Serena - Flying - PAX South 2018
Serena - Grass - PAX East 2018
Serena - Flying - PAX South 2019
Serena

Postby Volaro » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:40 pm

Welcome to the forum, Serena!~ I was one of the gym leaders back in 2013, if you remember the ninja-guy. You planning on making the trip down for East 2016?
Volaro, The Elusive Rose of PPL East 2013
Roberto, The Iron Gentleman of PPL East 2014
Tenta, The Turf-Trouncing Trainer of PPL East 2016
Roberto, The Fey-Fond Prince of PPL East 2017
Volaro
One-Time Leader

PreviousNext

Return to Mingling