[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Introduce yourselves!

Introduce yourselves!

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: Introduce yourselves!

Postby Erkenhelm » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:59 pm

East '15 - Leader Erkenhelm the Silver Dragon
Prime '15 - Champion Triple H the Authority
East '16 - E8 Erkenhelm the Twitch Streamer
West '16 - Erkenhelm the Grand Duke of Kalos
East '17 - Commander Shepard the First Human Spectre
Erkenhelm

Postby Propriety » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:00 pm

See you at PAX East!
Propriety
League Coordinator

Postby Ridley » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:46 am

Well, I'm quite unsure of what I'm supposed to be doing, but I suppose I'll give it a shot
Hi! My name's Ridley and, of course, I'm absolute Pokemon trash. I haven't been to PAX just yet, but I'm hoping to go this year if my friend can take me. I mostly collect shinies and Pokemon merch (I have way too much oml) but I'm sorta good at competitive, although I haven't got a full team together just yet.
So yeah, hello everyone! Socially awkward trash has joined you
call me the trashlord
Ridley

Postby Kaka » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:00 am

Coach for the Adelaide Crobats - 2016 Aussie Draft League Champions

A15 - Frank Underwood: Pokémon Champion
A16 - Switch, the Sorcerer of Shift
A17 - Switch, the Dance Dance Revolutionary
Kaka

Postby Elite Lord Sigma » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:38 pm

It turns out I had an account registered from last year that I had forgotten about until now.

Anyway, I'm Connor. Some of you probably better know me as Blaine from PAX East this past weekend. I'm a graduate student, so I don't have as much time to post on forums as I used to, but I figured I'd just stop in this thread and stop lurking.
XBL: High Lord Sigma
PSN/NNID: Elite-Lord-Sigma
Steam/LoL: Elite Lord Sigma
3DS Friend Code: 4210-5100-2803

PAX East 2017/2018: Blaine - The Hotheaded Quiz Master!
PAX East 2016: Blaine - 8 Badges/4 Emblems/Champion
Elite Lord Sigma

Postby Serena » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:51 am

Vi - Water - PAX East 2016
Vi - Electric - PAX West 2016
Serena - Fire - PAX East 2017
Serena - Flying - PAX South 2018
Serena - Grass - PAX East 2018
Serena - Flying - PAX South 2019
Serena

Postby Kicha » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:04 am

'Ello!
I've been attending PAX East and battled in PPL there for the last 2 years. Last year I was a random gal, friends of many of the earlier gym leaders from before PAX (They introduced me to PPL), and this year... I was Whitney!

A lot of fun as always, decided to make an account here on the forum so I can get more information about PPL and hope to become a gym leader, one day. :D
[imgdgt]http://i.imgur.com/XGr94QZ.png[/imgdgt]
PPL East 2015 - 8 Badges, 4 Emblems, Hall of Fame
PPL East 2016 - 11 Badges, 4 Emblems, Hall of Fame
Kicha

Postby Erkenhelm » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:53 pm

Glad to see both of you here, I enjoyed my battles with you two. I was happy to see someone using defensive Arcanine too, it's so good and I was sad I couldn't fit it on my own team this time around.
East '15 - Leader Erkenhelm the Silver Dragon
Prime '15 - Champion Triple H the Authority
East '16 - E8 Erkenhelm the Twitch Streamer
West '16 - Erkenhelm the Grand Duke of Kalos
East '17 - Commander Shepard the First Human Spectre
Erkenhelm

Postby ahscott » Tue May 10, 2016 5:06 pm

PPL east admin
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/ah_scottmyb]follow me on twitch[/urlmyb]
ahscott

Postby Deimir » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:18 am

WHAT? I'm a gym leader? How did that happen?

Anywho, hello everyone, I'm Deimir. Been playing casual Pokemon since I first got my hands on a Blue cartridge, and am currently working on a huge breeding project. I wanted to be a challenger at last year's PAX Prime but forgot my 3DS at home. I love variety in my teams, and hate playing the meta just because it's 'the best.'

I'm sure I'll have more to chat about later, just wanted to get an initial post onto the boards before leaving for work today.
Deimir

PreviousNext

Return to Mingling