[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Introduce yourselves!

Introduce yourselves!

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: Introduce yourselves!

Postby VersionZero » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:42 pm

It's probably extremely late for me to have joined this forum, but things have actually kept me busy for awhile before now. anyways, I'm Shira, 2nd Champion of 2010 PAX Prime. I enjoy playing both casually and competitively, while I also enjoy playing card games and board games of all sorts. In any case, I'm glad to finally arrive here and to be able to keep up with PPL moreso than I was able to before. It's a pleasure to meet you all.
[imgd4g]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o127/Version_Zero/Siggies/Arcueidcopy-1.png[/imgd4g]
VersionZero

Postby minibombmon » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:37 am

Hey guys, I usually go by Bravo, if people asked I told them I was Ace Trainer Bravo, was feeling pretty confident at the time XP. I was one of the top up-and-comers and I believe I collected the most badges/emblems only missing out on the elusive Cascade, curse him for being so busy(j/k, even though I was getting a little flustered trying to search him down).

I had some great matches and looked at many of the other players as my rivals even though it was all in fun. I can't wait for next year, where hopefully I can be a Gym Leader or maybe even more. Thanks Heleor for putting together something so awesome and all the Gym Leaders and Elite 4 members for being such great people. Too bad I won't be able to make it to PAX Prime, but I will be looking forward to the PPL and what it has to offer.
PAX EAST 2011 PPL stats- 10 Gym Leader Badges, 4 Elite 4 Emblems, 1 Champion's Hat
minibombmon

Postby Aurethious » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:27 am

Alexander, the Determined Coach - East 2013
Alexander, the Emerald Knight - East 2014-2016
Alexander, the Proud Paragon - East 2017-2018
Alexander, the Rock Star - East 2019
Aurethious, the Emerald Knight - East 2020

https://www.twitch.tv/Aurethious
Aurethious
One-Time Leader

Postby minibombmon » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:41 pm

PAX EAST 2011 PPL stats- 10 Gym Leader Badges, 4 Elite 4 Emblems, 1 Champion's Hat
minibombmon

Postby Aurethious » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:34 am

Aurethious
One-Time Leader

Postby Trion » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:58 am

Hey guys,

I also go by Trion on the PAX boards. Plus I was the person going around introducing myself as "Cameron the Photogtapher" at East. :lol: It was great meeting you guys.

As I close in on the end of White I figured it might be a good idea to get some pointers on team building, so I'll be reading the board.
White FC: 0819-3693-2141
Trion

Postby Kirogata » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:42 am

Far as compettive team building goes, I'd advise taking a look at smoogen. I wouldn't take EVERYTHING to heart, but they have a really good base foundation to help you get started.
Kirogata/Lane/Leather/Gary M'fing Oak
Kirogata
One-Time Leader

Postby Trion » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:01 pm

I'm aware of Smogon, but they always seemed a little hardcore to me.
White FC: 0819-3693-2141
Trion

Postby Gingerstik » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:40 pm

It's always a good place to start off though, just to get an idea of what niche those mons tend to fill. Also lurking forums and brainstorming with buddies (like this place!) is a great way to branch out from the typical smogon movesets to keep your opponent off guard. Like sneaking a turd in their fridge so to speak. : D;;;
Gingerstik
One-Time Leader

Postby Aurethious » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:45 pm

Aurethious
One-Time Leader