[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Introduce yourselves!

Introduce yourselves!

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: Introduce yourselves!

Postby Shade » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:14 pm

E12+P12: Berri, the Master Ranger+Maxie, Champion of the Land (E5)
E13+P13: Berri, the Dragon Ranger+Berri, the Traveling Ranger
E14+P14: Neuro of Aperture Labs+Co-cordinator
E15: Sorra of the Parched Pirates
S16, S17, S18: Peggy Pidgeot, Robin, Osono
Shade
League Coordinator

Postby Inkraven » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:32 pm

[attachment=0ofm]
IMG_20140412_165202.jpg
I'm the person with the white moustashe! (PAX 2013 - last year)
IMG_20140412_165202.jpg (960.96 KiB) Viewed 6963 times
[/attachmentofm]Hey everyone, Inkraven here! Most of my internet handle is a variant of Inkraven - Inkyraven, Inkyraven, Inkravens. I hate numbers in usernames....

Anyways, I've gone to PAX twice now, the first time I didn't see you guys, but after meeting a few trainers and gym leaders in the handheld lounge last year, I was definitely interested (not to mention accidentally freaking out people with my crossplay. Heh.). I typically love to cosplay at conventions, but I've gotten a bit bored as I've started to drift apart from some of my earlier cosplay friends and I wanted to try something new for this con. So, I applied to the league and here I am as a first-time gym leader! Thus, playing the pokemans and cosplaying was COMBINED INTO ONE THING.

I do a lot of creative stuff, I have a associates in Graphic design that's now my minor for my computer science degree. This has helped a lot in my cosplaying skills department. I usually do more video-game series, with an inadvertent focus on crossplay. I also play a lot of my games on my PC, and have a Steam, so if you're up for some TF2, let me know! :v
See my art at [url9uq]http://inkravensketchbook.tumblr.com[/url9uq]
My Etsy shop: [url9uq]https://www.etsy.com/shop/InkravenStudio[/url9uq]

Friend code (3DS): 4468-1121-2586
Xbox Live: InkGale (I play mostly GoW3 and ME3)
Inkraven

Postby Propriety » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:33 am

See you at PAX East!
Propriety
League Coordinator

Postby Inkraven » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:29 am

See my art at [url9uq]http://inkravensketchbook.tumblr.com[/url9uq]
My Etsy shop: [url9uq]https://www.etsy.com/shop/InkravenStudio[/url9uq]

Friend code (3DS): 4468-1121-2586
Xbox Live: InkGale (I play mostly GoW3 and ME3)
Inkraven

Postby Kaka » Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:43 pm

Hey all, Kaka here. PaxAus 2014 was my first Pax and roughly my second year since I got back into playing the games. Sort of had been on hiatus since RBY. Ironically my blue save state is still intact although I should change the battery on that soon. Don't really want to loose the Mews from the 99 world tour.

I enjoyed battling with the PaxAus league this year, it was a real eye opener for me with semi competitive battling. I'd only really been focused on building my living pokedex into Pokebank and breeding competitive quality mons. Given PaxAus was my pax cherry, I'm fairly obviously Australian specifically from SA. I exist in a few other places online as Kaka or Kakadesu, I've been DJing online for a radio station for a few years and presently am writing for a Magic the Gathering site about the commander format [urlb1x]http://www.generaldamagecontrol.com[/urlb1x].

Looking forward to being able to chat with folks here about the games and am looking forward to the PaxAus2015 gym leader applications.

Cheers,
Kaka

Coach for the Adelaide Crobats - 2016 Aussie Draft League Champions

A15 - Frank Underwood: Pokémon Champion
A16 - Switch, the Sorcerer of Shift
A17 - Switch, the Dance Dance Revolutionary
Kaka

Postby Propriety » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:03 am

Woo! Hooray for more people from Aus! :D
See you at PAX East!
Propriety
League Coordinator

Postby Ren » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:51 pm

I believe I had an account here at one point, but I misplaced it...

Anyway, Ren when I can get it, ChasingSereine everywhere else. Finally broke down and got a 2DS and both gen6 games, still catching up but I will definitely have some sort of team ready (even if half of it is stuff transferred up from the original gen 3. Ahem.) for PAX East! Going all three days this year, should be loads of fun.
Ren

Postby DrankisDank » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:37 am

Howdy!

My name is John, but people around this here internet like to call me Drank. I just went to my first PAX in San Antonio, and ended up spending 80% of my time in the handheld lounge battling you people! I loved it and took home a fancy "Hall of Fame" certificate, and now I'm craving some more battles! Other than that, I'm a student studying applied mathematics, and am in my third year of college. Y'all can find me on Skype and Twitter with the same name "DrankisDank", just let me know you came from this forum and I'll accept any Skype requests. I would love to find some more battles, so get in touch!

- Drank
PAX South 2015 Hall of Famer
DrankisDank

Postby Adritha » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:51 pm

PAX South: Allie (Poison), Emi (Electric), Jen (Ghost/Objects), Ellie (Ground/Steel), Crystal (Ice, Elite)
Adritha

Postby Bluefreeze » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:30 am

Hello, everyone. I'm Audrey. I come to PAX East every year, since 2013. I entered the Hall of Fame this year at East, when my Absol swept W.P Bell 6/0. I really like Okami, some anime, a bunch of different kinds of music, and I like to meet people! I also like soft things, be them stuffed animals, blankets, slippers, etc. If you want to make me happy, give me food or soft things. See you all at PAX!
[imgtrd]http://i.imgur.com/7gpxdr9.gif[/imgtrd]
E15 - 8 Badges, 4 E7 Emblems - Hall of Fame Entrant
P15 - Talia
S16 - Delila
E16 - Professor Larch
S17 - Alanna
E17 - Celeste
Bluefreeze

PreviousNext

Return to Mingling