[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Introduce yourselves!

Introduce yourselves!

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: Introduce yourselves!

Postby Erkenhelm » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:57 pm

East '15 - Leader Erkenhelm the Silver Dragon
Prime '15 - Champion Triple H the Authority
East '16 - E8 Erkenhelm the Twitch Streamer
West '16 - Erkenhelm the Grand Duke of Kalos
East '17 - Commander Shepard the First Human Spectre
Erkenhelm

Postby StarVVolph » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:24 pm

Hello! Phil here! Previously known as Nando IE PAX East 2012. Friend code 3093-7121-5238.
Looking forward to PAX East 2014. I missed East 2013 and took Prime 2013 off from the PPL. Hope to be more involved in the future. Took the time off, cause of adult matters such as joining the Navy, going through training and moving 3000 miles away from my beloved Northwest.
Looking forward to some Pokefights that are consistently 6v6 as opposed to the built in default online ones that literally include every single other form of battle. Still a bit bitter bout that. Can you tell? See yous guys at East 2014!
[imgb8z]http://pokecharms.com/data/attachment-files/2014/02/50452_trainercard-VVolph.png[/imgb8z]
FC: 3093-7121-5238
StarVVolph
Two-Time Leader

Postby Fernurion » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:33 am

Hi Everyone! I'm Fernurion, though everyone just calls me Fern, Hailing from the land of Aus. Figured with Pax East now in full swing I should get organised for Pax Aus! This will be my second Pax, and my first doing anything PPL related. Going whole hog and will be putting my hand up as a leader once the applications open up. I'm also an avid gamer, amateur podcaster and general all round geek.

October can't come fast enough!
Fernurion

Postby rhapsodious » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:25 pm

Thanks to everyone who battled me! You guys are great!

I'm Ash; you may know me as GOREBYSS SWEEP, Physical Froslass or "why the heck is this Vivillon so strong?"
pax east 2013 champion or something
rhapsodious

Postby Propriety » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:30 am

Haha, welcome Ash! Congrats on making Champ. :)
See you at PAX East!
Propriety
League Coordinator

Postby Shellshockprime » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:35 am

Hello everyone! I'm Peter, and I go by the alias "Shellshock", which is my Trainer name in Pokemon Y. I had a couple of battles over the weekend, and it was also my first PAX Experience. I also traded Perfect Ditto to people throughout the weekend. It was nice meeting a lot of you guys, and I can't wait for PAX East 2015!
I was the one who traded 6 IV Dittos to people at PAX East! I spoke at the Pokemon Trainer Seminar!
http://twitter.com/shellshock929
Shellshockprime

Postby ahscott » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:34 pm

PPL east admin
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/ah_scottmyb]follow me on twitch[/urlmyb]
ahscott

Postby xjeffmr72x » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:37 am

xjeffmr72x

Postby Draexzhan » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:38 pm

Eh, I only just noticed this one.

Hello folks, About most of the internet, I'm known as Draexzhan. In Pokemon, I am known as Erill. I only first participated in the league last week with PAX East 2014. You may know me as Charmander Hat, since that's what everyone called me, as I was wearing a Charmander Hat.
Draexzhan

Postby Volaro » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:30 pm

I think I remember you. I certainly remember taking on a challenger with a Charmander hat in room 161 on... Friday? I think? At any rate, welcome to the board~ I hope you had fun during your challenge!
Volaro, The Elusive Rose of PPL East 2013
Roberto, The Iron Gentleman of PPL East 2014
Tenta, The Turf-Trouncing Trainer of PPL East 2016
Roberto, The Fey-Fond Prince of PPL East 2017
Volaro
One-Time Leader

PreviousNext

Return to Mingling