[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Introduce yourselves!

Introduce yourselves!

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: Introduce yourselves!

Postby Bluefreeze » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:42 pm

[imgtrd]http://i.imgur.com/7gpxdr9.gif[/imgtrd]
E15 - 8 Badges, 4 E7 Emblems - Hall of Fame Entrant
P15 - Talia
S16 - Delila
E16 - Professor Larch
S17 - Alanna
E17 - Celeste
Bluefreeze

Postby WriterofWinds » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:53 pm

uhhh, hihi! i'm mayura!
well, umm.... not much to say. i'm a girl who likes nintendo! fire emblem, zelda, etrian odyssey... i like to write stories and i've got about a million OC's haha! i've got a whole page about the people for my etrian odyssey 4 guild, and i plan to start a new run of it in the future. i like kid icarus (palutena! <3 ) and i've been playing a lot of splatoon and hyrule warriors.
any other EO/FE fans here??? i'd love to talk strategies and lore!
Leader at Pax South 2016 [color=#FF00808kw]~ Mayura the Melodious Maestra ~[/color8kw]
Leader at Pax East 2017 [color=#BF40008kw]~ Mizu the Dragon Writer ~[/color8kw]
WriterofWinds

Postby chief_sharkbait » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:00 pm

So um hi all here. The name's Phillip and this will be my first time to PAX South or any PAX event. My friend has gone already and he told me about it and I was jelly at how much fun he had. Especially when he told me about the Pokémon League at PAX. Needless to say, I wanted to go the next year, now I am!
PAX South 2016 Elite 5 - Bo, the Ghost Facer
chief_sharkbait

Postby Adritha » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:38 am

PAX South: Allie (Poison), Emi (Electric), Jen (Ghost/Objects), Ellie (Ground/Steel), Crystal (Ice, Elite)
Adritha

Postby Sammy_Slugmeister » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:11 am

Hey guys I'm Sam, or Slugmeister or Slug. I was recently at Pax Aus and had the pleasure of meeting the majority of the Pax Aus PPL leaders and making it into the Hall of Fame! Fulvipes (aka Astrid aka Emma) told me to get on the forums so I did! Looking forward to more of an awesome fun time.
2015 PAXAus Challenger and Hall of Famer
PAXAus 2016 Champion: Hugh the Lucky Astronomer
Me when the sheer cold hits
[imgnjy]http://24.media.tumblr.com/6597ceb7baf972188e5f0d627ea05e66/tumblr_n54mjdQqAO1rec90to1_250.gif[/imgnjy]
FC:4081-6233-0095
Sammy_Slugmeister

Postby Bluefreeze » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:22 am

[imgtrd]http://i.imgur.com/7gpxdr9.gif[/imgtrd]
E15 - 8 Badges, 4 E7 Emblems - Hall of Fame Entrant
P15 - Talia
S16 - Delila
E16 - Professor Larch
S17 - Alanna
E17 - Celeste
Bluefreeze

Postby Sammy_Slugmeister » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:28 pm

[imgnjy]http://24.media.tumblr.com/6597ceb7baf972188e5f0d627ea05e66/tumblr_n54mjdQqAO1rec90to1_250.gif[/imgnjy]
Sammy_Slugmeister

Postby fulvipes » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:19 pm

Hey Sam! Great to see you had a great time with the League! :D
[url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2015/10/astrid-kitty-the-cat-dog-duo/nf9]PPL Aus '15 Astrid of the Cat-Dog Duo[/urlnf9]
[url=https://paxpokemonleague.net/2016/10/pplaus2016-leader-bulletin-johann-mim-and-dann/nf9]PPL Aus '16 Mim, the Mini ‘Mon Master![/urlnf9]
PPL Aus '19 ?????
fulvipes

Postby Kaka » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:50 pm

Have to admit I am terrible with putting faces to names. But if you made it to HoF then we certainly battled. Great to have you on board Sammy!

Coach for the Adelaide Crobats - 2016 Aussie Draft League Champions

A15 - Frank Underwood: Pokémon Champion
A16 - Switch, the Sorcerer of Shift
A17 - Switch, the Dance Dance Revolutionary
Kaka

Postby Sammy_Slugmeister » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:04 am

Kaka I am the one who got exceedingly close to taking out vice-president Bob with my Garchomp. Also thanks Emma! Also I can't reply to your PM without extra permissions :(
Sammy_Slugmeister

PreviousNext

Return to Mingling