[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Introduce yourselves!

Introduce yourselves!

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: Introduce yourselves!

Postby Serena » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:55 am

Vi - Water - PAX East 2016
Vi - Electric - PAX West 2016
Serena - Fire - PAX East 2017
Serena - Flying - PAX South 2018
Serena - Grass - PAX East 2018
Serena - Flying - PAX South 2019
Serena

Postby noreko » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:41 pm

I figured since I got accepted as a gym leader this year I should properly introduce myself other than my gym leader persona. XD I first heard of the PAX Pokemon League last year at my first PAX in Seattle. I've been playing pokemon since the beginning more or less with pokemon Crystal being the first game I owned. I started getting into competitive battling because of PAX. I was only able to get 8 badges at the time and was floored by the elite four lol. I've learned so much since then and hope to be a decent challenge for this year's challengers. I like picking unpopular or unexpected pokemon on my teams mainly for fun and intend to do the same for PAX. Feraligatr is always on my main team because it's my favorite starter, but sadly could not fit it in my theme. I look forward to meeting everyone!
noreko

Postby kirby4life » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:12 am

kirby4life

Postby hankstavgc » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:03 pm

hey wats up I'm new here hoping to become a gym leader this for pax south 2017. I have been a casual player since Pokemon Yellow but in 2014 I started my run with competitive play. I have won a couple PCs nothing extremely notable to date but next year I'm definitely trying for worlds. I love they game and how it brings people together. well that's my little intro I'm glad to meet all of you here and beyond.
hankstavgc

Postby kirby4life » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:05 pm

kirby4life

Postby hankstavgc » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:41 pm

hankstavgc

Postby AndyPandyTV » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:49 am

Hi! My name is Andrea! But in hopes of becoming one of the esteemed PAX Gym Leaders, please, call me Hikaguray, QUEEN OF THE SEA!! I'm a water type trainer!!! I've been playing Pokemon since Gen 1 (Charmander was my first pokemon, what was yours?) and I still play to this day! I'm so stoked for Sun and Moon!!!!! - I really need to stop typing with so many exclamation points....OH WELL! - I love the pokemon community and how it brings people together! Battling gives such a rush and you can learn so much about a person by the way they play Pokemon! ( I know it sounds cheesy, but it's so true!) I hope I can meet some of you at PAX! BATTLE ON!
AndyPandyTV

Postby kirby4life » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:05 pm

HI ANDREA!! HOW YOU DOIN!?!? IM GUESSING YOU APPLIED FOR SOUTH?!?! THATS COOL!! SO DID I!! CHARMANDER WAS MY FIRST TOO!! I MEAN WHAT KID DIDNT WANT A FIRE BREATHING DRAGON AS A PET?!?! HOPE TO SEA YOU AROUND MORE!! (>^~^)>
kirby4life

Postby Queen Snow Black » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:35 am

Hello everyone! My name is Jazmine and I went to the first PAX south and saw the PPL there. I love watching the streams and videos of all the battles. I have played Pokemon since Red and Blue and love every version of the game! Definitely a PokeManiac! I only recently got into battling randoms people in X and Y and absolutely loved it! That feeling of just having fun with a random person with the same interests is always wonderful! My favorite Pokemon is Chadelure! I love Ghost and Ice pokemon, but anything cute is also my favorite.... Definitely going to PAX 2017 and battling as many people as I can!
Queen Snow Black

Postby kirby4life » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:13 pm

Hi Jazmine!! Welcome to the league!! Will you be applying to be a gym leader at PAX South 17??
kirby4life

PreviousNext

Return to Mingling