[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Introduce yourselves!

Introduce yourselves!

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: Introduce yourselves!

Postby Shade » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:29 pm

E12+P12: Berri, the Master Ranger+Maxie, Champion of the Land (E5)
E13+P13: Berri, the Dragon Ranger+Berri, the Traveling Ranger
E14+P14: Neuro of Aperture Labs+Co-cordinator
E15: Sorra of the Parched Pirates
S16, S17, S18: Peggy Pidgeot, Robin, Osono
Shade
League Coordinator

Postby MaestraRosy » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:10 pm

PPL East '15: 8 Badges, 5 Emblems, Hall of Fame
PPL East '16: Gym Leader Rosette
PPL East '17: Gym Leader Hylia
PPL Online '20: Gym Leader Rosy
PPL Online (East) '21: Champion Hiyoko
PPL Online (Aus) '21: E4 Princess Peach
PPL East '22: Gym Leader Melony
MaestraRosy

Postby MrAGeezie » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:38 pm

Hello PPL, just realized I never posted an intro (PaxSouth2015)... I am Adam AKA MrAGeezie. I like to play Pokemon and play other games. I am kinda an okay player... just okay. And I like to make things go dead in Pokemon...er uh faint. Quagsire is king. That is all.
2015 PAX SOUTH CHAMPION
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAGeezie
E-Mail: mrageezie@yahoo.com
Twitter: MrAGeezie - The Road May Be Rough, But The Journey Will Be Unforgettable
MrAGeezie

Postby Kaka » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:16 am

Coach for the Adelaide Crobats - 2016 Aussie Draft League Champions

A15 - Frank Underwood: Pokémon Champion
A16 - Switch, the Sorcerer of Shift
A17 - Switch, the Dance Dance Revolutionary
Kaka

Postby Tigerparadise » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:12 pm

Er ....Hello!

My name is Sarah but I usually go by Tiger but I do not care what you call me really. I have never ever in my small human life been to a PAX thing , though I plan to maybe in the future. I have known about it for a while and was re-introduced to it by a PAX nerd.

I have been to a few Pokemon National Tournaments, those fun ToysRUs and BurgerKing Pokemon Nights they used to have... and that is about it for "outside of my house" Pokemon experiences. I used to try to competitively battle but I sucked at it so I kinda gave up, but I do breed for shiny Pokemon religiously , casually collect the cards and merchandise and ohmygod the plushies. I love Pokemon plushies. I have liked Pokemon ever since I saw the First Movie in theaters and the my cousin gave me his Yellow game and it was all over for me then and there cx

So um yup that is about it. I am a Pokemon nerd who likes shiny Pokemon so much and owning Pokemon things. ^^'
[img05i]http://i65.tinypic.com/okzpm9.png[/img05i]
Tigerparadise

Postby Propriety » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:51 am

Welcome to the forums Tiger! :D Delighted to have you. Also your signature is delightful!!! :D

We're all about having fun here. There are some competitive battlers, some not-so-competitive, everyone is welcome!

And I hope you can make it to PAX sometime! These forums can be a little slow sometimes but they're cozy at least, cozy with a love for Pokemon. :)
See you at PAX East!
Propriety
League Coordinator

Postby Adritha » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:27 pm

Welcome Tiger! By the way, your avatar is adorable!
PAX South: Allie (Poison), Emi (Electric), Jen (Ghost/Objects), Ellie (Ground/Steel), Crystal (Ice, Elite)
Adritha

Postby Tigerparadise » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:43 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome! I hope I find it fun being on this forum c:
[img05i]http://i65.tinypic.com/okzpm9.png[/img05i]
Tigerparadise

Postby Katrinaface » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:21 pm

[color=#8000FFn6l][size=85n6l]PAX East 2015 Gym Leader!
Art person.[/sizen6l][/colorn6l]
Katrinaface

Postby GardeBlaze » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:37 pm

Hello, I'm Shawn, and my internet name is GardeBlaze. I love battling Pokemon, and participated in the PAX Pokemon League this past weekend at PAX South. I heard about this forum here, and decided to come check it out. :)
PAX South 2016: 8 badges, and 4 emblems, but lost to the champion.
PAX South 2017: Sam, the Tricky Desert Terror
PAX South 2018: Captain Invincible, The invincible master of invincibility!
GardeBlaze

PreviousNext

Return to Mingling