[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Introduce yourselves!

Introduce yourselves!

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: Introduce yourselves!

Postby Rin » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:21 pm

oops.
Last edited by Rin on Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rin
One-Time Leader

Postby Ktywf » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:30 pm

Hi everybody! I am also called Alek funny enough, I'm a Seattle native, and though I only found out about PPL AFTER PAX Prime from this article [urloer]http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/columns/writersroom/8151-Pokemon-Made-Real[/urloer] and I knew I just had to get involved for the next Prime. I'm a huge nerd, I love to play video games, watch anime and read manga. I'm a high school senior trying not to stress about the future and would love to discuss all things Pokemon with everyone!
Prime '11: Brutus(Fighting)/Prime '12 Cyrus
White FC: 3525 5301 3399
Ktywf
One-Time Leader

Postby Rin » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:06 am

I could have sworn I posted here, but I guess not. AH, MIND NINJAS.

I'm Sarah, 21, currently living in very snowy upstate New York. I dabble in strange and nerdy hobbies such as cosplay, gardening, dolls and My Little Ponies, and art. I am rather obsessed with Mustangs. (Yes, the car. I do like horses, though!) This will be my first time attending PAX East, so I'm super excited. I can't wait to meet all of you!

Oh, and I'll be cosplaying Candice for this.
Rin
One-Time Leader

Postby Propriety » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:27 pm

See you at PAX East!
Propriety
League Coordinator

Postby Rin » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:28 pm

Rin
One-Time Leader

Re: Mooahaha!

Postby Virus » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:27 am

Virus
Two-Time Leader

Postby PoeticMadnesss » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:07 am

PoeticMadnesss here (and...pretty much everywhere else); been a fan of the franchise since the poor old man with his Machop began construction all those years ago, and never finished (I'd say they were in a recession, but I've maxed out not only my money but the money my mother can carry, so I don't know what's taking so long, must be a union thing.) But yeah, I'm not entirely sure if I'll be at PAX east yet, though I am desperately trying to go and am insanely excited for massive pokemon battles and potentially winning a few real-life gym badges. Hoping to see a few of you there!
Black: 0647 5155 3272
Pkmn Breeder
Certified Gold Card Carrier
PoeticMadnesss

Postby Kopaka » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:33 pm

Hey all! Kopaka here, mostly Kopaka everywhere, occasionally CelesHurricane, and...well, there are still some strange people who insist upon calling me Nate >.> I'll have to...ehem...'take care of them' eventually.

um.

Anyway! ^^"
Hoping to come to PAX east, my first such event (waiting on some scheduling info from the guys giving me a ride >.>). I live in MA, so it shouldn't be too hard, aye? Also, coincidentally, my first pokemon-game related thing that I've done (I came kinda late to the party and missed all this sorta stuff when I was younger). So, if you've got room for a raving maniac who 90% of the time spews random blabber and has no clue what he's talking about, I'd very much like to hop on board! ^^
[size=705r6]
[b5r6]PAX East 2011: [/b5r6]3 leader badges
[b5r6]PAX East 2012: [/b5r6]9 leader badges
Reach beyond the door.
[/size5r6]
Kopaka

Postby FoggyKnight » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:22 pm

I'm Kristen, 24 for the moment, turning 25 on the 6th. (Yeah, sis is excited, we're going to Gamestop on our birthday). I live in southern NH, and I have been playing Pokemon since Red and Blue came out, minus a brief hiatus between Ruby and a week ago. This will be my first PAX, and I look forward to meeting you all. I am planning to cosplay Delibird at PAX East, but with my limited attention span and the need to keep wearing my glasses (I'm blind as a zubat without them), I am still unsure that it will happen until I get all the pieces together. Let's see, I also love to read webcomics, and I play on the DnD Online games website (foggyknight there too) as well as Lord of the Rings Online.
Friend Code: 3482 1407 1896 (Foggy) Updated 3/4/11 to correct code.
FoggyKnight

Postby MrBeeb » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:17 am

Hey, this is Emerlmaster999 from the forums (stupid name, I know. Used it at GameFAQs, and didn't know what else to use for PA), aka Stephen in real life. Haven't posted much in any of the PAX threads, but I will be there for Saturday and Sunday. Hope to see you guys at the Pokewalker meet-up.

I bought a red trucker hat from Amazon which I intend on tweaking to look like Ash's hat, and will probably have an Oshawott plush from the BW Tour with me.
MrBeeb

PreviousNext

Return to Mingling