[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Introduce yourselves!

Introduce yourselves!

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: Introduce yourselves!

Postby SandstormS » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:45 pm

E12 desmond Bell(Music)E13 Reginald Stone(Rock)
E14 Dr.Toxin(Poison)S15 Mr.Saturday(Ghost)
E15 Dustin(Sandstorm)P15 Wallace(Water)
E16 Reginald Stone(Rock)P16 PAL9000(2001)
"Desmond as a person was hilarious. Keep him around at all costs."
SandstormS

Postby Onnyy » Mon May 13, 2013 9:21 am

Hello all! I'm Onnyy as you can see but you guys can call me Blue until I know people at least lol

I'm currently a student at a small IT school in New Jersey, but that isn't important.
(My Pokemon lore)
I started my pokemon journey back in the days of red and blue. With dreams
of being a master at the time, and accomplishing that goal a few times I
now know that isn't for me. Though catching every pokemon is fun, I like
having others trying to beat me in battle. This is why I choose to pursue
a new goal of being a gym leader. An unbeatable one!

(RL)
Found out about PPL before going to the most recent Pax east. I hadn't played a pokemon game since gold/silver. I then went out and bought the new ds and black 2 to start training. I beat the game and actually ended up getting 10 badges as a beginner. I am at this point only able to go to Pax East events I am looking forward to next year.

(ALSO)
I am very new to this kind of stuff so help me out if you can? Thanks

BLUE
Onnyy

Postby hastarius » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:50 am

Hi there, I'm Lance (No, unfortunately not a dragon trainer).

I'm currently based in the Philippines, but attended PAX East when I was still studying there. I have had the honor of participating in the league in 2012, and was able to claim the championship (using the Black Team) alongside my buddies. Ever since my experience in 2012, I've been saving up to visit Boston once again during Pax 2014.

Gym leaders of 2012 would remember me as the guy who sported an all fighting team.

Pokemon experience...I started my journey at the tender age of 8 and have since done my best to prove that Fighting Pokemon are the supreme Pokemon in the world. After playing version after version, I eventually stumbled across some friends in the States who showed me how competitive Pokemon Battles can be. One year I went with said friends to participate in Pax East 2012's Pokemon League and had an amazing time. In fact, I want nothing more than to become a gym leader.

Looking forward to getting to knowing you all and seeing you in 2014!
hastarius

Postby Kai » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:30 am

Nice to meet both of you! :D glad to have you here!
Kai
One-Time Leader

Postby Tempestt » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:35 am

Hello,

I'm Tempestt. I run tournaments at The Game Gallery in Easton, PA. (For Smash, Marvel, and otherwise.) I hope to be able to work with you all soon enough. I should have actually joined a few weeks ago. >.> :oops:

I actually have things that are already set in place thanks to SandstormS. I'm excited to be here. :D
Tempestt

Postby SandstormS » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:46 am

E12 desmond Bell(Music)E13 Reginald Stone(Rock)
E14 Dr.Toxin(Poison)S15 Mr.Saturday(Ghost)
E15 Dustin(Sandstorm)P15 Wallace(Water)
E16 Reginald Stone(Rock)P16 PAL9000(2001)
"Desmond as a person was hilarious. Keep him around at all costs."
SandstormS

Postby Tempestt » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:53 am

Tempestt

Postby philomglol » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:28 pm

Hello!

Local Melbournian here, hoping the 2014 PPL for Aus will be at least as excellent as the Prime and East.

PAXAUS!
[brvz]The Ausministrator[/brvz]
[irvz]SW-2868-3320-5801[/irvz]
philomglol

Postby nicodemus144 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:34 pm

Just saying hi and wanting to introduce myself. :) new to these parts.

i first encountered the PPL at East '13. it looked so fun and much like what i'd always envisioned a fun, fan-run League would be like. :D i asked some questions of one of the leaders and here i am!

i'm hoping to sign up to be a Gym Leader for East 2014 if you'll have me. i hope to bring an old team i made, Prehistoric Pokemon! All rock, fossil team, plus Tyranitar, because, ya know, Tyranitar. :)

i've played every gen except Gen V. B/W just never grabbed me. but i'm stoked to be back for XY! :D

looking forward to meeting everyone, planning the team, and exploring XY this Fall!

do we know if the League will move to XY for 2014?

thanks! :D
Paul, the Poké Paleontologist!
nicodemus144

Postby loltsundere » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:20 am

Hello! My name's Judith, and I found out about PPL at this year's PAX East. It was the highlight of my experience! In no part due to my own titanic-sized pokemon nerd-dom, I swear. ;)

I joined the site a while ago, but for so crazy with work I forgot to post forever. Now I'm finally here and looking forward to PAX East 2014 already. Nice to meet you all!
loltsundere

PreviousNext

Return to Mingling