[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Introduce yourselves!

Introduce yourselves!

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: Introduce yourselves!

Postby kirby4life » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:05 pm

kirby4life

Postby wyvernxk7 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:57 am

"Team Skull, represent! We can't pay the rent!
Had a lot of fun, but our youth was misspent!"

PPL East '22: Gym Leader Mads Mercury
wyvernxk7

Postby Dragonite149 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:35 pm

lol Ha another nerd
Dragonite expert
Online 2021: Drak Sky
East 2020: Randall Ascot, The Masked Gentlemen
East 2019: Miror B, the Disco Dancing Cipher Admin
East 2018: Red of Red and Blue
East 2017: Drak the Dragon Rider
Unplugged 2017: Udyr the Dragon Fanatic
Dragonite149

Postby Sleepingknight77 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:16 pm

Oh my, I've just seen this post and figured I'd say hi. My name is Kyle (aka SleepingKnight77, Meloetta lover) and I started seriously battling pokemon two years ago. I was invited here by the great Champion himself, Oceanus though I did not complete, and it seems like a fun place to hang and meet people! I duckpin bowl (kind of an East coast thing) and I work and play at a trampoline park called Sky Zone. Pleasure to make your acquaintance and I hope to get to know some of you. :)
East 2017 - Challenger - 5 Badges :(
Sleepingknight77

Postby Serena » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:56 pm

Vi - Water - PAX East 2016
Vi - Electric - PAX West 2016
Serena - Fire - PAX East 2017
Serena - Flying - PAX South 2018
Serena - Grass - PAX East 2018
Serena - Flying - PAX South 2019
Serena

Postby Epitaph » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:41 pm

Hello there!

My name is Integra and I just gathered up the nerve to actually post rather than being a creepy lurker.. I was a challenger at PAX East this year and had such a blast battling people from all over with all sorts of teams! Pokemon battles are so fun, but I dont really like restrictive competitive formats. I wanted to see how far I could go using only my absolute favorites of the different Pokemon species, and the people I challenged really kept me on my toes while still being friendly, personable, and just a general pleasure to get to know! If anyone out there ever wants to battle, trade breeding fodder, or just have a general chat, feel free to message me any time! I love getting to know people, especially over a hot battle or worthwhile trade. Work can get a little busy, so if I take a day or two I hope you'll forgive me, but Ill do my best to get back in a timely manner.
Epitaph

Postby kirby4life » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:59 pm

Glad to hear you had a blast at East this year. Instead of relying on PMs, why dont you join our Discord server??

https://discord.gg/BzQky

Theres always someone on and its not just the east crowed. Peeps from prime, south, and aus hang out there too.
kirby4life

Postby Epitaph » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:58 am

Thank you so much for showing me that site! The invite expired, but I created a new account under the same user name I chose for this forum. <3
Epitaph

Postby kirby4life » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:11 pm

This is the one that i used. I just tried and it still works. Hope to see you online.

http://discord.gg/0io1Bz9rVOnMD7ee
kirby4life

Postby FireLord1992 » Tue May 08, 2018 9:38 am

Hello, I am FireLord1992. I'm relatively new to the PAX Pokemon League, and would like to do some events like PAX West. I hope to learn a lot from everyone of you. Thank you.
FireLord1992

PreviousNext

Return to Mingling