[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Smash Bros. for 3DS! [Giveaway over, come talk about smash!]

Smash Bros. for 3DS! [Giveaway over, come talk about smash!]

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: Smash Bros. for 3DS! [Giveaway over, come talk about sma

Postby Propriety » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:51 am

THIS IS BANANAS.

I wonder if they'll change Mewtwo's moveset or keep it as it was in Melee.

I also wonder what the next DLC character will be...........
See you at PAX East!
Propriety
League Coordinator

Postby Lv3Bidoof » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:11 pm

Imakuni?, the Strange Life Form (Psychic) - East 2014
Will of the Storytelling Duo (Fairy) - East 2015
Kai the Motivational Cheer Captain (Oricorio) - East 2017
Seto Kaiba, the Dragon Duelist - Unplugged 2017
Rob, the Jade Archer - Unplugged 2018
Lv3Bidoof

Postby Volaro » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:43 pm

I've noticed two things that stand out to me as far as possible characters for DLC, assuming IC are still banished because of the 3DS (They're the obvious picks).

1. This guy isn't an Assist Trophy in the new game any more.:
[imgy47]http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080326222315/goldensun/images/1/1c/3DIsaac.jpg[/imgy47]
Suspiciously absent, even.

2. Isn't there a new Star Fox game they're gonna be showing off next year? What'd be a good way to hype that up? Hmm...
[imgy47]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/it/f/f4/Starwolf.jpg[/imgy47]
Volaro, The Elusive Rose of PPL East 2013
Roberto, The Iron Gentleman of PPL East 2014
Tenta, The Turf-Trouncing Trainer of PPL East 2016
Roberto, The Fey-Fond Prince of PPL East 2017
Volaro
One-Time Leader

Postby Meeps » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:52 pm

It's a huge shame that Ice Climbers were cut from the Wii U version because of the technical limitations of the 3DS. They wanted version parity, but who really cares? :|
Meeps

Postby Jeffolas » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:29 pm

~PPL HoF Entrant~
('12) ('16)

~PPL East Gym Leader~
Riley - The Aura Guardian ('13)
Isaac Adler - The Golfing Prodigy ('14)
Kenneth & Kathleen - Contest Coordinators ('15)
Glenn Waylon - The Intrepid Geologist ('17)
Isaac - The Warrior of Vale ('18)
Jeffolas
One-Time Leader

Postby Volaro » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:13 am

Jeffolas, we need to play sometime, first of all, lol.

But yeah, Falco is the 'cooler' Starfox character between him and Wolf and I wager thats why they kept him. Rival makes it in over villain, I guess. Only thing Wolf has against him now is the fact that Fox has custom moves that sort of replicate Wolf's like Ness / Lucas.

And I never even played GS and feel like Isaac would still make a good rep. Outside of those two and the IC, I'd personally like to see King K. Rool, as unlikely as that is. I'm a big heavyweight user and I'd love to see another new one as 4 hasn't really introduced any new big guys unless you count Bowser Jr (heavier in the clown car iirc)
Volaro
One-Time Leader

Postby ahscott » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:36 pm

I'm down for some smash
PPL east admin
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/ah_scottmyb]follow me on twitch[/urlmyb]
ahscott

Postby Volaro » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:05 am

Volaro
One-Time Leader

Postby PaxHiker » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:49 am

I'm super excited for Smash Bros on the Wii U with the GameCube controllers. I'm just really surprised they are releasing it on the same day as ORAS.
PaxHiker
Two-Time Leader

Postby Meeps » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:41 pm

A bunch of people are starting to rip the soundtrack, so if you're interested in that, head on over to youtube!
There's an amazing shamisen DeDeDe theme:
[youtuberw6]QBet3TRQfM0[/youtuberw6]
Meeps

PreviousNext

Return to Mingling