[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - PaxPRIME Pokemon League - UPDATES?!

PaxPRIME Pokemon League - UPDATES?!

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

PaxPRIME Pokemon League - UPDATES?!

Postby MrAGeezie » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:21 pm

I'm REALLY PUMPED about hearing from everyone as to how it went! If you have any battle codes that you want specifically on youtube let me know as I would LOVE to post it! What positives happened? Anything to improve? Favorite battle? Most CRITICAL moment - both good and bad. AND what about the food there?
2015 PAX SOUTH CHAMPION
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAGeezie
E-Mail: mrageezie@yahoo.com
Twitter: MrAGeezie - The Road May Be Rough, But The Journey Will Be Unforgettable
MrAGeezie

Re: PaxPRIME Pokemon League - UPDATES?!

Postby Draexzhan » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:34 pm

I pretty much lived off of cheese quesadillas at the convention. They were good.

Anyways, once I've settled in, I'll post the codes for some of my favorite battles.
Draexzhan

Postby Propriety » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:45 am

I expect lots of comments and writeups! I want to hear everybody's experience!

(Also if you upload PPL battles to youtube we can link to them from the twitter account or, if there are enough of them, we can do a post linking to all of them.)
See you at PAX East!
Propriety
League Coordinator

Postby ahscott » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:56 pm

PPL east admin
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/ah_scottmyb]follow me on twitch[/urlmyb]
ahscott

Postby MrAGeezie » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:30 pm

Yes, DO IT ALL!!! And I'll post w/ my capture card to YT
2015 PAX SOUTH CHAMPION
Twitter: MrAGeezie - The Road May Be Rough, But The Journey Will Be Unforgettable
MrAGeezie

Postby Adritha » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:54 pm

Seeing this has gotten me excited to see the fights and pics from Prime (give me an idea of what to expect)!
PAX South: Allie (Poison), Emi (Electric), Jen (Ghost/Objects), Ellie (Ground/Steel), Crystal (Ice, Elite)
Adritha

Postby E-Lo » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:56 pm

I had a TIE on Monday. It was awesome.
Prime 2013/West 2016: Travis Touchdown (E6)
Prime 2015: Auden (E6)
West 2017: Joker [P5] (champ)
Prime 2014/West 2018: Thomas Roe (E6)
West 2019: Rider
E-Lo
Four-Time Leader

Postby Meeps » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:33 pm

6TDG-WWWW-WWW9-HPLN
This was probably the most ridiculous battle I had all weekend, vs Mr. Zubat Hat. Enjoy!

P.S. Stunfisk Forever. <3

EDIT - uploaded two more:

FEYG-WWWW-WWW9-HQCX (Yvonne) - Stunfisk doing some serious work.
8Z8G-WWWW-WWW9-HQCH (Ehx) - Boomburst saves the day.
Meeps

Postby Draexzhan » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:31 pm

MDHG-WWWW-WWW9-HRGT (dude with japanese name)

This shit isn't just exclusive to the movies.

I battled him later in a multi battle and won back the badge he got from me, and to be honest, I feel[ioj7] really[/ioj7] bad about it after re-watching this battle.
Draexzhan

Postby MrAGeezie » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:06 am

some NICE vids so far! I will make vids of them on YT. IF you want to skype in to make commentary let me know!
2015 PAX SOUTH CHAMPION
MrAGeezie

Next

Return to Mingling