[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - NEW MEGA ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEW MEGA ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: NEW MEGA ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby ahscott » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:53 pm

lol
PPL east admin
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/ah_scottmyb]follow me on twitch[/urlmyb]
ahscott

Postby Volaro » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:36 am

Glad Altaria finally got its fairy type and got even fluffier! Also Mega Lopunny looks like it'd be fun to use with dat scrappy. And uh, wow. That is some, uh, Salamence design.

Interesting to note that Lopunny is the first new Mega that isn't third gen though, right?
Volaro, The Elusive Rose of PPL East 2013
Roberto, The Iron Gentleman of PPL East 2014
Tenta, The Turf-Trouncing Trainer of PPL East 2016
Roberto, The Fey-Fond Prince of PPL East 2017
Volaro
One-Time Leader

Postby Lyrai » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:22 am

Official video for those leaks:
[youtubeyzk]hFZuWPXPcyI[/youtubeyzk]
PPL '12 East - Challenger
PPL '13 East - Yellow de Bosque Verde
PPL '14 East - Blaire (& Justin) the Reliable Rachers
PPL '15 East - Kathleen (& Kenneth ) the Contest Coordinators
PPL '17 East - Paige Ryder the Pokémon Jockey
Lyrai
One-Time Leader

Postby Volaro » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:59 pm

Salamence looks a loooot better in motion. I'm glad his arms didn't just disappear entirely. Approve!
Volaro
One-Time Leader

Postby Lyrai » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:27 am

Mega Audino and Mega Slowbro guys!

[img80j]http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/audino.png[/img80j] [img80j]http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/slowbro.png[/img80j]

Audino is Normal/Fairy with Healer, Slowbro has Shell Armor
PPL '12 East - Challenger
PPL '13 East - Yellow de Bosque Verde
PPL '14 East - Blaire (& Justin) the Reliable Rachers
PPL '15 East - Kathleen (& Kenneth ) the Contest Coordinators
PPL '17 East - Paige Ryder the Pokémon Jockey
Lyrai
One-Time Leader

Postby Draexzhan » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:10 am

So they BOTH lose regenerator for abilities that are mediocre at best.
If the stat buffs aren't extremely useful, we won't see much of either of them.

I like mega Audino's design though. Mega Slowbro is just like "OH GOD IT'S EATING ME SOMEBODY HELP!"

Also, in regards to Mega Altaria, they had BETTER damn well sell pillows of that mon.
Draexzhan

Postby Volaro » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:38 am

Would love to see Mega Audino have some use for singles. Don't know how, but that Mega design is superb, and I wasn't a huge Audino fan to begin with. But now I just want to give it a hug.

And yeah, Slowbro is looking a bit terrified there.
Volaro
One-Time Leader

Postby AssumptionPrime » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:32 am

Hilariously awesome as Mega Slowbro's design is, I have to agree that his ability is a big downgrade.

Mega Audino could see good use in Doubles/Triples, though.
My webcomic, [url=http://www.xpboostcomic.comusx]Experience Boost[/urlusx] (some NSFW language)
AssumptionPrime

Postby 725roy » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:41 am

Unless I'm playing Doubles/Triples, there's very little reason for me to use Mega Audino. As for MegaBro, I see it as a similar version of CroCune but bulkier and without Leftovers recovery. SHould be fun use use for a bit, but I doubt I'll really be using either of these new megas.
Prime 2012 - Hall of Fame Entrant
South 2015 - Hall of Fame Entrant
South 2016 - Petro, the Down to Earth Youngster
East 2016 - Hall of Fame Entrant
South 2017 - Champion Roy G. Biv
East 2017 - Will of Will and Celeste
South 2018 - Hall of Fame Entrant
725roy

Postby Propriety » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:14 pm

I cannot express how much I love Mega Slowbro.

It is SO CUTE omg.
See you at PAX East!
Propriety
League Coordinator

PreviousNext

Return to Mingling