[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - East 2014 Vs. Recorder Replays

East 2014 Vs. Recorder Replays

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: East 2014 Vs. Recorder Replays

Postby Draexzhan » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:25 pm

Man, I wish I had room on my Vs. Recorder for videos during PAX East, but it was full and I was too lazy to delete stuff.

Nearly all my battles were fairly close, except for two I can think of off the top of my head, one of which because it was a multi and one of my opponents was all like lolregigigas. SandstormS has very fond memories of that battle.
Draexzhan

Postby SandstormS » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:02 am

E12 desmond Bell(Music)E13 Reginald Stone(Rock)
E14 Dr.Toxin(Poison)S15 Mr.Saturday(Ghost)
E15 Dustin(Sandstorm)P15 Wallace(Water)
E16 Reginald Stone(Rock)P16 PAL9000(2001)
"Desmond as a person was hilarious. Keep him around at all costs."
SandstormS

Postby MrAGeezie » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:35 am

Hey everyone - SOOOO… here's what I've decided to do. If you all are interested. I DO have a capture card and if you want I can upload a few vids for some of you and if you want to commentate via Skype I can get that done w/ ya. Hit me up on Youtube or Skype if interested.
2015 PAX SOUTH CHAMPION
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAGeezie
E-Mail: mrageezie@yahoo.com
Twitter: MrAGeezie - The Road May Be Rough, But The Journey Will Be Unforgettable
MrAGeezie

Previous

Return to Mingling