[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - I've opened a store selling Pokemon merch!

I've opened a store selling Pokemon merch!

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

I've opened a store selling Pokemon merch!

Postby EddiesCouch » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:38 pm

As a collector myself, I've noticed it's pretty hard to get legitimate pokemon merchandise here in the states. The selection's limited and more often than not you end up with bootlegs. Thanks to some connections in Japan, I've found out how to buy reliably and I've decided to put that to work for all the pokemon community by opening Banette's Toybox.
[url=http://banettestoybox.storenvy.com/xbs][imgxbs]http://i40.tinypic.com/nns38w.png[/imgxbs][/urlxbs]
I specialize in hard to find plushes and Japanese merchandise. The best part is that even if I don't have something in-stock immediately, I can find it for you so feel free to send me special requests. I also guarantee all of my merchandise to be genuine with full money back if it's not. I'm also happy to take multiple photos of an item so you can feel safe with the quality. For the holiday season we're also doing free shipping with code [bxbs]BTChristmas[/bxbs] at checkout. More discounts and new stock alerts are posted up on our [url=https://www.facebook.com/BanettesToybox?ref=streamxbs]Facebook[/urlxbs] and [url=http://banettestoybox.tumblr.com/xbs]Tumblr[/urlxbs].

I've been involved with the PPL in the past and I thought you guys might appreciate this. I'd also like to ask if you guys could share this. I've put a lot into this, including a good chunk of my own collection to get Banette's Toybox off the ground. Even if you're not interested in buying anything, it would mean the world to me if you could get the word out. Thanks guys!
Black FC: 2151 3146 5490
White FC: 2752 6848 6170

I'm always looking to test out my team and trade.
EddiesCouch

Return to Mingling