[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - So I've moved to Boston. . . .

So I've moved to Boston. . . .

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

So I've moved to Boston. . . .

Postby _Justice_ » Tue May 07, 2013 9:39 pm

Hey all,
I've just completed about 99% of my transition from Philly to Boston. That's right, I've been vacationing in Boston so long I decided to move here! Anyone know of any awesome Pokemon-related activities I could get involved with around here (aside from the PPL, of course ;) )? I know a fair number of people on the forums are familiar with the area, so I though I'd ask.
Admin for PPL Unplugged
_Justice_
Two-Time Leader

Re: So I've moved to Boston. . . .

Postby Shade » Wed May 08, 2013 3:45 am

If it's a gaming store you're after, there's Battleground Games and Hobbies a short drive south of Boston (and I can't recommend them enough). They've run Pokemon TCG events on Sundays in the past, if I'm not mistaken. Their site is [url=http://www.battlegroundgames.com/5c5]here[/url5c5] if you want to check their events schedule.

There's also a gaming store in Boston, just off the red line, called Pandaemonium. I personally don't care for their premises or management. It is just off the red line, if you need something closer by.

As for straight up pokemon events, PPL is the most frequent gathering in Boston by far (with GL meetups and the like). There [i5c5]are [/i5c5]monthly PAX people meetups, you can check the PAX forums for those.
E12+P12: Berri, the Master Ranger+Maxie, Champion of the Land (E5)
E13+P13: Berri, the Dragon Ranger+Berri, the Traveling Ranger
E14+P14: Neuro of Aperture Labs+Co-cordinator
E15: Sorra of the Parched Pirates
S16, S17, S18: Peggy Pidgeot, Robin, Osono
Shade
League Coordinator

Re: So I've moved to Boston. . . .

Postby _Justice_ » Mon May 20, 2013 4:42 am

Thanks! :mrgreen:
I haven't checked out Battleground yet. Maybe I'll make that something to do soon.
Admin for PPL Unplugged
_Justice_
Two-Time Leader

Return to Mingling