[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - PAX EAST Soon!

PAX EAST Soon!

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

PAX EAST Soon!

Postby WoopWoop » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:17 pm

[imgeew]http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj577/M0rganstern/soonfiske_zpsb5f9b4df.png[/imgeew]

2 weeks till PAX, and it's finally hitting me IT'S COMING!
I'm suddenly becoming worried about having everything ready and the excitement of how close it is to starting is starting to sink in like wow.

So what about you guys. You excited? Ready for some games? Ready for some Pokemon battling?! Ready for a great weekend!

I'm curious, what are you all most excited for? The PPL? the Exhibits? a sneak peak of a new game? a specific guest? The concerts?! What are you looking forward to the most? Besides of course, the honor of battling me, the most beautiful* and talented* and biggest wooper fanatic** you will ever meet. I already know that is the top of all your lists.

* - debatable
** - not debatable

My biggest excitement is of course the PPL, it is always what I look forward to, and doing some more /dance this year. (and getting autographs from Rooster Teeth)
Last edited by WoopWoop on Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
East Leader:
13: Melanie, the Wooper Fanatic
14-16: redacted for signature length
17: Mei, the Frozen Climatologist
18: Stevie, the Krookidile Hunter
19: Cee, the Green-Thumbed Gardener
20: Grunts (Amber and) Raine, the Steamy Lovers
WoopWoop
One-Time Leader

Re: PAX EAST Soon!

Postby Volaro » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:15 am

I'm so pumped about the PPL. Its the biggest reason I have to go to PAX. I rarely get to play Pokemon multiplayer, so its always a treat. Also fell in love with Rock Band the past year and I've been wanting to play up on the Rock Band stage desperately.

Oh, and finishing this dang ninja costume. I think its coming out well, so I'm looking forward to wearing it.
Volaro, The Elusive Rose of PPL East 2013
Roberto, The Iron Gentleman of PPL East 2014
Tenta, The Turf-Trouncing Trainer of PPL East 2016
Roberto, The Fey-Fond Prince of PPL East 2017
Volaro
One-Time Leader

Postby Propriety » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:43 pm

See you at PAX East!
Propriety
League Coordinator

Postby Jeffolas » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:11 pm

~PPL HoF Entrant~
('12) ('16)

~PPL East Gym Leader~
Riley - The Aura Guardian ('13)
Isaac Adler - The Golfing Prodigy ('14)
Kenneth & Kathleen - Contest Coordinators ('15)
Glenn Waylon - The Intrepid Geologist ('17)
Isaac - The Warrior of Vale ('18)
Jeffolas
One-Time Leader

Postby Volaro » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:13 pm

Propriety, we're making you play Rock Band. There's something like 4000 songs on there, you'll know a few. The stage has every piece of DLC iirc.

Do they have Fury of the Storm? I dig that one. I know they've got Through the Fire and Flames.

Edit: And a list~ http://www.rockband.com/songs
No Fury of the Storm though :(
Volaro
One-Time Leader

Postby Jeffolas » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:50 pm

~PPL HoF Entrant~
('12) ('16)

~PPL East Gym Leader~
Riley - The Aura Guardian ('13)
Isaac Adler - The Golfing Prodigy ('14)
Kenneth & Kathleen - Contest Coordinators ('15)
Glenn Waylon - The Intrepid Geologist ('17)
Isaac - The Warrior of Vale ('18)
Jeffolas
One-Time Leader

Postby Aurethious » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:05 pm

We are so doing a PPL Rock Band performance at some point.
Alexander, the Determined Coach - East 2013
Alexander, the Emerald Knight - East 2014-2016
Alexander, the Proud Paragon - East 2017-2018
Alexander, the Rock Star - East 2019
Aurethious, the Emerald Knight - East 2020

https://www.twitch.tv/Aurethious
Aurethious
One-Time Leader

Postby credeiki » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:23 pm

I call drums! (could play other things or sing as well; haven't played in 1.5-2 years, but I used to be able to do most songs on expert drums. Rock Band lines are SOOOO long at PAX though)
credeiki
One-Time Leader

Postby Lyrai » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:24 pm

I'll be the one in the crowd recording the whole thing to put on youtube! XD
PPL '12 East - Challenger
PPL '13 East - Yellow de Bosque Verde
PPL '14 East - Blaire (& Justin) the Reliable Rachers
PPL '15 East - Kathleen (& Kenneth ) the Contest Coordinators
PPL '17 East - Paige Ryder the Pokémon Jockey
Lyrai
One-Time Leader

Postby Volaro » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:50 pm

Lines aren't too bad if we get the spot at a good time. ...But of course, we'd totally have to get on stage during peak hours too. =P Besides, lines aren't too bad when we've got challengers to face, right?
Volaro
One-Time Leader

Next

Return to Mingling