[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Meloetta available at Gamestop starting March 4th?

Meloetta available at Gamestop starting March 4th?

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Meloetta available at Gamestop starting March 4th?

Postby Propriety » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:54 am

Apparently this is a thing!

[youtube73e]3laVyfdJp1A[/youtube73e]

According to [url=http://www.vg247.com/2013/02/26/pokemon-meloetta-available-at-gamestop-from-march-4/73e]this article[/url73e] you can get it in Black/White and Black2/White2. So... if you bring both, you can get two?! :O
See you at PAX East!
Propriety
League Coordinator

Re: Meloetta available at Gamestop starting March 4th?

Postby Aurethious » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:05 am

Or bring all 4... yeah... I'm that guy. Gen. IV got a little cumbersome on this front toward the end.
Alexander, the Determined Coach - East 2013
Alexander, the Emerald Knight - East 2014-2016
Alexander, the Proud Paragon - East 2017-2018
Alexander, the Rock Star - East 2019
Aurethious, the Emerald Knight - East 2020

https://www.twitch.tv/Aurethious
Aurethious
One-Time Leader

Postby FatherVenom » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:51 am

I've had this in my mobile's calendar for a couple weeks now. Safe to say I'm excited.
FatherVenom
Two-Time Leader

Postby WoopWoop » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:41 am

I was just in the mall yesterday, dammit, now I gotta go back.
Meloetta will be mine!
East Leader:
13: Melanie, the Wooper Fanatic
14-16: redacted for signature length
17: Mei, the Frozen Climatologist
18: Stevie, the Krookidile Hunter
19: Cee, the Green-Thumbed Gardener
20: Grunts (Amber and) Raine, the Steamy Lovers
WoopWoop
One-Time Leader

Postby ddrussianinja » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:57 am

I got mine yesterday. Now my Living Pokedex is complete and ready for trading at PAX.

I judging from her stats, typing, and movesets, I imagine Meloetta will probably be made either completely legal or at most Limited in future PPL rules. Her Pirouette forme could make for some interesting bait-and-switch tactics if someone is planning to hit her with a Bug or Dark move, but since it needs to be activated through a move and she could probably still be taken down with most decent STAB attacks, it seems fairly balanced to me.

Anyway, I'm mostly just glad that we've finally gotten the last Gen V Pokemon after 2 years. Now I can rest easy knowing I've caught 'em all... at least until Gen VI comes out in October and I'll have another 100 to catch.
PAX East '13 - PAX Pokemon League Hall of Famer (13-0)
ddrussianinja

Return to Mingling