[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Use Pokemon Bank by Sep 30, get free Celebi

Use Pokemon Bank by Sep 30, get free Celebi

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: Use Pokemon Bank by Sep 30, get free Celebi

Postby CoanArcanius » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:58 am

yeah...but it still sucks, and odds are it's still another ~2 weeks minimum for them to figure out things are ok for NA and launch here.
3ds FC: 0920-0709-7291
CoanArcanius

Postby Aurethious » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:04 am

That's still not that bad, considering we could not have it then. Plus, there's an outside chance that there is less time between the European and North American launches considering that the initial Japanese launch timeline could have factored in overall system stability, and not just server stability.
Alexander, the Determined Coach - East 2013
Alexander, the Emerald Knight - East 2014-2016
Alexander, the Proud Paragon - East 2017-2018
Alexander, the Rock Star - East 2019
Aurethious, the Emerald Knight - East 2020

https://www.twitch.tv/Aurethious
Aurethious
One-Time Leader

Postby CoanArcanius » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:26 am

We can speculate all we want and i'd like to be wrong. 2 weeks puts the NA launch 2 months behind schedule which is a terrible delay when you think about the fact that we're not dealing with an indie or some small f2p project, its a paid service being offered by one of gamings largest.
CoanArcanius

Postby Aurethious » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:34 am

Don't get me wrong, I think the whole thing has been handled like a cactus since the original launch date. And I think the biggest issue has been the lack of communication throughout. It's put most of my Pokemon playing to a complete standstill.

I would just rather have them get it right at this point. If it means waiting a few more days or a couple of weeks, I can deal with it, rather than dealing with an unreliably buggy mess.

Aurethious
One-Time Leader

Postby Aurethious » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:30 am

And.... It's available in North America... NOW!

Aurethious
One-Time Leader

Postby CoanArcanius » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:02 am

I love being wrong.
CoanArcanius

Postby Propriety » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:32 am

Yaaaay!

Oh shit I need that free Celebi.

Oh shit that means I have to transfer all my Pokemon over before the trial period expires eaughhhh blearugh so much work.
See you at PAX East!
Propriety
League Coordinator

Postby Morganstern » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:04 am

Morganstern
Two-Time Leader

Postby ahscott » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:03 pm

PPL east admin
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/ah_scottmyb]follow me on twitch[/urlmyb]
ahscott

Postby Volaro » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:06 pm

Its up for me. O_o Poke Transfer app. I just sent a box full of 'mons.
Volaro, The Elusive Rose of PPL East 2013
Roberto, The Iron Gentleman of PPL East 2014
Tenta, The Turf-Trouncing Trainer of PPL East 2016
Roberto, The Fey-Fond Prince of PPL East 2017
Volaro
One-Time Leader

PreviousNext

Return to Mingling