[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - 3DS launch!

3DS launch!

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: 3DS launch!

Postby CommodoreSkippy » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:38 am

Seeing as how I lost my DS at PAX east and have been using a Loaner since, yup, gettin' one.

I'm sure the eyestrain isn't going to be an issue any more than other screens/portables or even books are. Just give your eyes a break from time to time and everything will be peachy.

As of Launch, I think I'm most looking forward to the AR card games... not too much else appeals to me. Maybe Pilotwings.
CommodoreSkippy
One-Time Leader

Postby Reekuza » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:41 pm

Just went and bought it. My dslite sold for 50, so it went from 252 to 202. The 3D is amazing, much better when inside and not out in the cali sunlight. I am impressed. AND the wireless worked with my wpa security router.. just gotta test it now. :D
[size=85gpi]Friend Code: 4341 2358 2195[/sizegpi]
Reekuza
One-Time Leader

Postby Heleor » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:29 pm

The 3DS is awesome.

Shadow Wars is amazing. Back to gaming. :)
FC 4427 3652 8893
Heleor
Four-Time Leader

Postby Reekuza » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:54 pm

What color did you get, Heleor?

I was kind of hoping to see more launch varieties, but they stuck with the blue/black. I saw a maroon in the Gamestop, but they weren't selling those colors yet, for some reason. :c
Reekuza
One-Time Leader

Postby CommodoreSkippy » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:00 pm

-_-.... by the time I could get out to my gamestop, they were closed.

SIIIIIGH

Anyway, the lack of colors is extremely disappointing considering that Japan has plenty of color options. I'm getting black and thinking about spray painting the back top lid with a mix of red and metallic, then a glossy finish to match my old DS Lite.
CommodoreSkippy
One-Time Leader

Postby Heleor » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:27 pm

FC 4427 3652 8893
Heleor
Four-Time Leader

Postby CommodoreSkippy » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:59 pm

Well, I wasn't gonna just lay it down, grab a can and go nuts. I'd have to protect to rest of the DS first, particularly the joints and camera.

ANd huh, I thought that all these and a few more were out in japan. Looking into it, I guess I was wrong. http://www.engadget.com/photos/e3-2010- ... s/#3082666

Damn you for taunting us, Nintendo!
CommodoreSkippy
One-Time Leader

Postby Heleor » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:47 pm

Before the Wii launched they showed it off in around seven colors as well.
FC 4427 3652 8893
Heleor
Four-Time Leader

Postby Blackfox138 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:09 pm

I picked up Blue, and I love it. Didn't grab any games, perhaps by the end of the week, but AR and Face Raiders have kept me PLENTY entertained. It is a very pretty piece of equipment...
Blackfox138
Two-Time Leader

Postby Reekuza » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:51 pm

Haha I picked up blue as well. Love the color.
Reekuza
One-Time Leader

PreviousNext

Return to Mingling