Introduce yourselves!

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: Introduce yourselves!

Postby Dragonite149 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:20 pm

Oh I have never really introduced myself. Hi I am a nerd. I love blizzard and nintendo games. I play Mario, pokemon, kirby, zelda, and many other classic nintendo games. My favorite game series is probably RPGs. My favorite games are Paper Mario (Yes the first over TTYD), Xenoblade, Crono trigger and pokemon Emerald. I started playing blizzard games with the classics of starcraft 2 and warcraft 3. I now play a LOT of overwatch and diablo, Heartstone and Heroes of the Storm on the side. I also am hardcore weeb. I love most anime. My top are probably Clannad, Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai (or Anohana for short), Shokugeki no Souma (food wars), Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (you lie in april), Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo, and Log Horizon. Pax East 2017 will be my 5th time going and I am excited. I am very freindly and am excited to be a part of the community.
Dragonite expert
--------------------------------------------------------
Drake the Dragon Rider PAX East 2017
Dragonite149

Postby kirby4life » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:05 pm

wyvernxk7 wrote:
kirby4life wrote:THIS

Oh, snap! Which one is you?

The one taking the video...
kirby4life

Postby wyvernxk7 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:57 am

Dragonite149 wrote:Oh I have never really introduced myself. Hi I am a nerd... I am very freindly and am excited to be a part of the community.

Welcome, fellow nerd! Good to have ya!
"Team Skull, represent! We can't pay the rent!
Had a lot of fun, but our youth was misspent!"
wyvernxk7

Postby Dragonite149 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:35 pm

lol Ha another nerd
Dragonite expert
--------------------------------------------------------
Drake the Dragon Rider PAX East 2017
Dragonite149

Postby Sleepingknight77 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:16 pm

Oh my, I've just seen this post and figured I'd say hi. My name is Kyle (aka SleepingKnight77, Meloetta lover) and I started seriously battling pokemon two years ago. I was invited here by the great Champion himself, Oceanus though I did not complete, and it seems like a fun place to hang and meet people! I duckpin bowl (kind of an East coast thing) and I work and play at a trampoline park called Sky Zone. Pleasure to make your acquaintance and I hope to get to know some of you. :)
East 2017 - Challenger - 5 Badges :(
Sleepingknight77

Postby Serena » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:56 pm

Sleepingknight77 wrote:Oh my, I've just seen this post and figured I'd say hi. My name is Kyle (aka SleepingKnight77, Meloetta lover) and I started seriously battling pokemon two years ago. I was invited here by the great Champion himself, Oceanus though I did not complete, and it seems like a fun place to hang and meet people! I duckpin bowl (kind of an East coast thing) and I work and play at a trampoline park called Sky Zone. Pleasure to make your acquaintance and I hope to get to know some of you. :)

o/
Please use she/her pronouns when talking to/about me. Thank you!

Vi - The Hidden Princess - PAX East 2016
Vi - The Electrifying Princess - PAX West 2016
Serena - The Masked Vigilante - PAX East 2017
Serena

Postby Epitaph » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:41 pm

Hello there!

My name is Integra and I just gathered up the nerve to actually post rather than being a creepy lurker.. I was a challenger at PAX East this year and had such a blast battling people from all over with all sorts of teams! Pokemon battles are so fun, but I dont really like restrictive competitive formats. I wanted to see how far I could go using only my absolute favorites of the different Pokemon species, and the people I challenged really kept me on my toes while still being friendly, personable, and just a general pleasure to get to know! If anyone out there ever wants to battle, trade breeding fodder, or just have a general chat, feel free to message me any time! I love getting to know people, especially over a hot battle or worthwhile trade. Work can get a little busy, so if I take a day or two I hope you'll forgive me, but Ill do my best to get back in a timely manner.
Epitaph

Postby kirby4life » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:59 pm

Glad to hear you had a blast at East this year. Instead of relying on PMs, why dont you join our Discord server??

https://discord.gg/BzQky

Theres always someone on and its not just the east crowed. Peeps from prime, south, and aus hang out there too.
kirby4life

Postby Epitaph » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:58 am

Thank you so much for showing me that site! The invite expired, but I created a new account under the same user name I chose for this forum. <3
Epitaph

Postby kirby4life » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:11 pm

This is the one that i used. I just tried and it still works. Hope to see you online.

http://discord.gg/0io1Bz9rVOnMD7ee
kirby4life

Previous

Return to Mingling