[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Mythical Pokemon Distributions

Mythical Pokemon Distributions

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: Mythical Pokemon Distributions

Postby Adritha » Sat May 14, 2016 1:12 pm

Well, I went and dug into every facet of my trainer club info to see if something got messed up along the way... and apparently the "send me my newsletter" box was unchecked (even though I don't remember unchecking it). Needless to say, I'm a bit miffed.

Eh, not like I would have used them competitively anyways. I'll just sit in the corner with my herd of shiny Xerneas while waiting for shiny bacon bird to become available. Enjoy your birds everyone! :)
PAX South: Allie (Poison), Emi (Electric), Jen (Ghost/Objects), Ellie (Ground/Steel), Crystal (Ice, Elite)
Adritha

Postby johann82 » Sat May 14, 2016 3:11 pm

For some reason Australia can't access shiny Fairy Deer :(
Friend Code X/Y: 3110-4117-3582
johann82

Postby kirby4life » Sat May 14, 2016 4:31 pm

Were you able to get black and green slug??
kirby4life

Postby fulvipes » Sat May 14, 2016 4:50 pm

Yeah, we got the green and black slug.
Sad we haven't been able to get the even-more-fabulous deer yet, and that we might not get bacon birb either
[url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2015/10/astrid-kitty-the-cat-dog-duo/nf9]PPL Aus '15 Astrid of the Cat-Dog Duo[/urlnf9]
[url=https://paxpokemonleague.net/2016/10/pplaus2016-leader-bulletin-johann-mim-and-dann/nf9]PPL Aus '16 Mim, the Mini ‘Mon Master![/urlnf9]
PPL Aus '19 ?????
fulvipes

Postby ScottD1138 » Tue May 17, 2016 11:10 am

I missed the shiny zygarde distribution. Did anyone grab an extra s/he would be willing to trade? I have extras of all the 20th anniversary pokes as well as an extra shiny Xerneas if one of the Aussie PPLers would like to trade. PM me if interested.
ScottD1138

Postby AssumptionPrime » Tue May 17, 2016 11:18 am

My webcomic, [url=http://www.xpboostcomic.comusx]Experience Boost[/urlusx] (some NSFW language)
AssumptionPrime

Postby ScottD1138 » Tue May 17, 2016 12:01 pm

Wait, what was special about it? I just looked at bulbapedia and it doesn't look like there was anything "special" about the zygarde except I'm assuming it's in a cherish ball or whatever. Ah well, thanks for the heads up AssumptionPrime.
ScottD1138

Postby ahscott » Thu May 26, 2016 11:24 am

[img2zv]http://assets.pokemon.com/assets/cms2/img/video-games/_tiles/mew_fan_service_distro/mew-169.jpg[/img2zv]

"If you missed Mew when the Pokémon 20th celebration kicked off in February, here’s another chance.

The Mythical Pokémon Mew was first available at GameStop stores in February. If you weren't able to make it to GameStop in time, you'll have another chance to receive Mew when the Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter arrives in your inbox in June. It's the same Pokémon that was given out at GameStop, [b2zv]so if you received that one, you won't be able to get another one.[/b2zv]

If you're not already receiving the Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter, be sure to sign up for it by June 1, 2016, to receive the next newsletter containing a code for Mew. Be sure to enter the code into your Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon X, or Pokémon Y game by August 31, 2016.

The Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter is full of Pokémon news, promotions, and information to keep you up-to-date in the world of Pokémon. Plus, the newsletter is free—just create a Pokémon Trainer Club account and opt in to receiving it.

Don't miss this second chance to get the Mythical Pokémon Mew. "

[url=http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/another-mew-is-in-the-news/2zv]source[/url2zv]
PPL east admin
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/ah_scottmyb]follow me on twitch[/urlmyb]
ahscott

Postby ahscott » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:00 pm

[youtubewnj]0G-WdrS1YIY[/youtubewnj]
PPL east admin
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/ah_scottmyb]follow me on twitch[/urlmyb]
ahscott

Postby ahscott » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:31 am

[youtubebsv]yXnrzq9A44M[/youtubebsv]