[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Pokémon CoroCoro Reveal - New Pokémon Magiana

Pokémon CoroCoro Reveal - New Pokémon Magiana

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Pokémon CoroCoro Reveal - New Pokémon Magiana

Postby ahscott » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:36 am

[imgzhu]http://www.serebii.net/corocoro3162.jpg[/imgzhu]

"The first image of the cover of CoroCoro has been released through a trailer. This cover includes the first silhouette of a brand new Pokémon. This Pokémon is called Magiana (マギアナ). We'll bring images of it as soon as humanly possible so keep checking back. We'll bring more as it comes
Edit @ 13:20: First image of Magiana. Its classification is Man-Made Pokémon. No type has been revealed. Posses a metalic body, text confirms it was 'made by human hands'. It was made over 500 years ago. Volcanion is chasing Magiana, only it knows Magiana's secret.
Edit @ 13:27: The movie is to be called Volcanion and the Contriving Magiana"

[url=http://www.serebii.net/news/2016/10-February-2016.shtmlzhu]source[/urlzhu]
PPL east admin
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/ah_scottmyb]follow me on twitch[/urlmyb]
ahscott

Re: Pokémon CoroCoro Reveal - New Pokémon Magiana

Postby Kaka » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:24 pm

Interesting, so guessing a dual type steel and either fairy or psychic. Leaning steel fairy. Guessing it's a special type.

Coach for the Adelaide Crobats - 2016 Aussie Draft League Champions

A15 - Frank Underwood: Pokémon Champion
A16 - Switch, the Sorcerer of Shift
A17 - Switch, the Dance Dance Revolutionary
Kaka

Postby kirby4life » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:46 pm

They spelt Mega-Klinklang wrong...
[img2u7]http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/601.gif[/img2u7]
kirby4life

Postby johann82 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:41 pm

It will be a steel/electric to combat fire/water the old bit of do super effective to each other blah blah you so often see..

I put my money on it having levitate or some form of broken levitate..
Friend Code X/Y: 3110-4117-3582
johann82

Postby 725roy » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:50 pm

My money's on Steel/Fairy. To me it looks like an updated version of Diancie, or something.
Prime 2012 - Hall of Fame Entrant
South 2015 - Hall of Fame Entrant
South 2016 - Petro, the Down to Earth Youngster
East 2016 - Hall of Fame Entrant
South 2017 - Champion Roy G. Biv
East 2017 - Will of Will and Celeste
South 2018 - Hall of Fame Entrant
725roy

Postby johann82 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:17 pm

Yeh I can see the resemblance :) bit going by what GF does most pics bathed in yellow hint electric type :p
johann82

Postby GardeBlaze » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:54 pm

Well I guess generation 7 is on the way then. The main question I have is will it come out in under a year from reveal like generation 6 did, or will it take its sweet time like generation 4 did?

As for Magiana itself it looks interesting. It's not the best looking Pokemon out there, but far from the worst. I assume that it's a legendary, and that it's a steel type. As for a possible secondary type I'll guess electric, psychic, or fairy.
PAX South 2016: 8 badges, and 4 emblems, but lost to the champion.
PAX South 2017: Sam, the Tricky Desert Terror
PAX South 2018: Captain Invincible, The invincible master of invincibility!
GardeBlaze

Postby johann82 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:39 pm

I'd dare say this legendary will be attached to pokemon Z and will be the last of gen 6.
johann82

Return to Mingling