[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Pokémon shuffle mobile coming soon

Pokémon shuffle mobile coming soon

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Pokémon shuffle mobile coming soon

Postby ahscott » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:21 am

Pokémon shuffle is coming to ios and android soon!
[youtubeb3t]EK3DWwQmUxQ[/youtubeb3t]
PPL east admin
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/ah_scottmyb]follow me on twitch[/urlmyb]
ahscott

Re: Pokémon shuffle mobile coming soon

Postby ahscott » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:41 am

[url=http://mynintendonews.com/2015/08/31/pokemon-shuffle-available-on-ios-and-android-in-the-west-today/lri]Pokemon Shuffle Available On iOS And Android In The West Today[/urllri]
PPL east admin
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/ah_scottmyb]follow me on twitch[/urlmyb]
ahscott

Postby Propriety » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:44 am

This goddamn game

So I swore not to get hooked on any of these free to play pokemon games because let's be honest I don't think they can be classified as fun or nourishing in any way, there's basically no strategy, it's like 70% luck

and there I went and started playing Shuffle and now I can't stop. UGH. Someone help me this game is terrible but addictive.

Like, why can't you evolve your pokemon? You catch pokemon early in the game but most of them quickly become useless! And some of the megas are impossibly hard, so hard you have to use coins to buy items to let you beat them. Which of course means grinding on stages if you don't want to pay money. It's all so clever and I hate it and why can't I stop playing UGH.

I need an intervention.
See you at PAX East!
Propriety
League Coordinator

Postby Shade » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:49 pm

Oh no-this is for mobile soon? How will I have time for work, between pokemon shuffle and fallout shelter...? Mixed feelings on this one XD
E12+P12: Berri, the Master Ranger+Maxie, Champion of the Land (E5)
E13+P13: Berri, the Dragon Ranger+Berri, the Traveling Ranger
E14+P14: Neuro of Aperture Labs+Co-cordinator
E15: Sorra of the Parched Pirates
S16, S17, S18: Peggy Pidgeot, Robin, Osono
Shade
League Coordinator

Return to Mingling