[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Hidden Ability Pokemon

Hidden Ability Pokemon

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: Hidden Ability Pokemon

Postby NovaCascade » Thu May 21, 2015 8:38 pm

Ok looks like I've got the following pokemon available with their HA:

Charizard (solar power)
Blastoise (rain dish)
Alakazam (magic guard)
Exeggutor (harvest)
Starmie (analytic)
Vaporeon (hydration) - so all eeveelutions if necessary
Meganium (leaf guard)
Typhlosion (Flash fire)
Feraligatr (sheer force)
Crobat (infiltrator)
Pichu (lightning rod)
Slowking (regenerator)
Swampert (Damp)
Sableye (Prankster)
Seviper (infiltrator)
Crawdaunt (adaptability)
Cradily (storm drain)
Sharpedo (speed boost)
Absol (justified)
Bibarel (moody)
Drifblim (flare boost)
Garchomp (rough skin)
Magmortar (vital spirit)
Tangrowth (regenerator)
Serperior (contrary)
Emboar (thick fat)
Samurott (shell armour)
Musharna (telepathy)
Conkeldurr (iron fist)
Cincinno (skill link)
Beartic (swift swim)
Tornadus (defiant)
Chesnaught (bulletproof)
Delphox (magician)
Greninja (protean)
Meowstic (Competitive/Prankster)
Dragalge (Adaptability)

Wow... thats more than I thought I had. The joys of Wonder Trade.
If anyone would one of the above, please let me know
Aus 2014 - Challenger - Hall of Fame
Aus 2015 - Aspen the Exiled Snake Charmer
Aus 2017 - Darth Nihilus, Lord of Hunger
Aus 2018 - Eclipse, The Wandering Mystic
Aus 2019 - Velka, Lord of Souls

Coach of the -
[img6wn]http://i.imgur.com/JEVxKq5.png[/img6wn]
NovaCascade

Postby philomglol » Thu May 21, 2015 10:33 pm

Can I get one of those Slo children?

or can I borrow Slowking and return him if you don't have time to drop a couple babies out!
[brvz]The Ausministrator[/brvz]
[irvz]SW-2868-3320-5801[/irvz]
philomglol

Postby Kaka » Fri May 22, 2015 3:46 am

I will try to get my spreadsheet up to scratch this weekend. Once done I'll box up and work out what I have and see what needs to be done for the live Dex. Once built I'm always happy to pop out a few baby pokes for people. Possibly set up a few copies of this and get it spread amongst the community at PAX Aus.

Coach for the Adelaide Crobats - 2016 Aussie Draft League Champions

A15 - Frank Underwood: Pokémon Champion
A16 - Switch, the Sorcerer of Shift
A17 - Switch, the Dance Dance Revolutionary
Kaka

Postby E-Lo » Wed May 27, 2015 8:10 pm

Just thought I'd pitch in here: I also finished my living dex in Pokemon Bank last year, and it's got most of the useful breedable HA Pokemon at the ready (and by most I mean all barring HA Amaura, I just haven't gotten around to it because I wanna shiny breed for it). I can also call in a few favors for extras of some of the legendaries. :) I'll be working closely with Tellis in the coming months for a project of his that demands a LOT of Pokemon in general, so I'm always happy to set aside extras along the way - just shoot me a PM!
Prime 2013/West 2016: Travis Touchdown (E6)
Prime 2015: Auden (E6)
West 2017: Joker [P5] (champ)
Prime 2014/West 2018: Thomas Roe (E6)
West 2019: Rider
E-Lo
Four-Time Leader

Postby Volaro » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:10 am

Is there anyone out there who has access to Hidden Ability Nincada? I need one. For... reasons...

Edit: Got it~
Volaro, The Elusive Rose of PPL East 2013
Roberto, The Iron Gentleman of PPL East 2014
Tenta, The Turf-Trouncing Trainer of PPL East 2016
Roberto, The Fey-Fond Prince of PPL East 2017
Volaro
One-Time Leader

Postby Pentten » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:46 pm

I'm actually looking for female Hidden Ability Torkoal and I've got PLENTY to trade....
I've been doing a lot of wonder trading lately and anything with good IVs and female I've kept.
I'm working on a 3rd box so I won't list them all, just know there is a large range.... like I have Wurmple, Elgyem, and Bidoof large so just ask or give me an idea of what you want and we'll see.
Pentten

Postby sage » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:49 am

I only recently got back into playing Pokemon with Y and Omega Ruby, so I'm not sure if I have anything worth trading, but I'd really like to get a female eevee with anticipation. I've wanted a solid eeveelution team since Blue and Red. Does anyone here by chance have an eevee friend safari? I'm also willing to trade, but like I said, I think I only have a few HA Pokemon right now.
sage

Postby philomglol » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:43 am

@Sage, I've got like 20 boxes full of HA eevees because.. fun!

PM me and we can set up a trade!
[brvz]The Ausministrator[/brvz]
[irvz]SW-2868-3320-5801[/irvz]
philomglol

Postby Dezzles » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:02 pm

While working on some new features for my website I discovered that the list of pokemon with hidden abilities is a LOT larger than I thought...

Apparently Caterpie has one >.<
Friend Code (Normally) : 4725-8103-6978
Friend Code (YouTubing) : 0834-2966-1453
Trainer of Vulpix

[img995]http://i.imgur.com/U0nIa6g.png[/img995]
Dezzles

Postby Dezzles » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:38 am

In related news, I've been chaining pokemon for hidden abilities, water pokemon and indoor pokemon are literally the worst
Friend Code (Normally) : 4725-8103-6978
Friend Code (YouTubing) : 0834-2966-1453
Trainer of Vulpix

[img995]http://i.imgur.com/U0nIa6g.png[/img995]
Dezzles

PreviousNext

Return to Mingling