[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Twitch Stream

Twitch Stream

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Twitch Stream

Postby Erkenhelm » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:04 pm

Emre is hosting a live stream over on the PAX Pokemon Twitch channel. Just a couple of us hanging out and playing Pokemon, feel free to stop by. twitch.tv/paxpokemon join in the fun.
East '15 - Leader Erkenhelm the Silver Dragon
Prime '15 - Champion Triple H the Authority
East '16 - E8 Erkenhelm the Twitch Streamer
West '16 - Erkenhelm the Grand Duke of Kalos
East '17 - Commander Shepard the First Human Spectre
Erkenhelm

Re: Twitch Stream

Postby Erkenhelm » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:07 pm

Going live now with another stream. Stop by and check it out.
Erkenhelm

Postby philomglol » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:54 pm

Just wanted to pop in and say, great job guys! I was watching the Twitch main stream most of the day, and when I realised the PPL one was actually live in my time zone, I did a spit-take and changed channels.

Job well done, it's a shame I missed so much of it :( looking forward to more!!
[brvz]The Ausministrator[/brvz]
[irvz]SW-2868-3320-5801[/irvz]
philomglol

Postby Katrinaface » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:06 pm

It looks like I owe Emre [size=50cyj]and Darcel[/sizecyj] a badge now! :lol:
[color=#8000FFn6l][size=85n6l]PAX East 2015 Gym Leader!
Art person.[/sizen6l][/colorn6l]
Katrinaface

Postby SandstormS » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:10 am

I need text updates or something because i keep missing these
E12 desmond Bell(Music)E13 Reginald Stone(Rock)
E14 Dr.Toxin(Poison)S15 Mr.Saturday(Ghost)
E15 Dustin(Sandstorm)P15 Wallace(Water)
E16 Reginald Stone(Rock)P16 PAL9000(2001)
"Desmond as a person was hilarious. Keep him around at all costs."
SandstormS

Postby Aurethious » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:17 am

Alexander, the Determined Coach - East 2013
Alexander, the Emerald Knight - East 2014-2016
Alexander, the Proud Paragon - East 2017-2018
Alexander, the Rock Star - East 2019
Aurethious, the Emerald Knight - East 2020

https://www.twitch.tv/Aurethious
Aurethious
One-Time Leader

Postby ahscott » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:47 am

i made a screen cap, incase anyone didnt know how to turn on notifcation
[img17e]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/eyepoky/ScreenShot2015-01-27at22200PM.png[/img17e]

also [url17e]http://www.twitch.tv/settings/notifications[/url17e]

there is "Never send me email notifications" so make sure thats no selected (i think)

towards the bottom of settings/notifications there is an option to select who you follow to get notifications from or all
[img17e]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/eyepoky/ScreenShot2015-01-27at23835PM.png[/img17e]

maybe we could send out the word earlier on the forum and twitter, like say a hour earlier
PPL east admin
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/ah_scottmyb]follow me on twitch[/urlmyb]
ahscott

Postby MrAGeezie » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:19 pm

yeah, I'd love to have access as well
2015 PAX SOUTH CHAMPION
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAGeezie
E-Mail: mrageezie@yahoo.com
Twitter: MrAGeezie - The Road May Be Rough, But The Journey Will Be Unforgettable
MrAGeezie

Postby Shade » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:26 am

I'm a fan of the hour ahead-of-time notice via twitter, if we have that much warning more leaders might join in too :) (still working on our team or we'd hop in...)
E12+P12: Berri, the Master Ranger+Maxie, Champion of the Land (E5)
E13+P13: Berri, the Dragon Ranger+Berri, the Traveling Ranger
E14+P14: Neuro of Aperture Labs+Co-cordinator
E15: Sorra of the Parched Pirates
S16, S17, S18: Peggy Pidgeot, Robin, Osono
Shade
League Coordinator

Postby Erkenhelm » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:12 am

Our goal has been 8pm EST every friday. We did that the first week but last week Emre was busy so it ended up being Saturday night. This week Emre is out of town so I offered to host a Showdown stream since I dont have a capture card, I just need the stream key and account info if its ok (I think Emre said to message you Shade for it, but haven't gotten to that yet). The plan in this case would be 8 pm EST again, I can post here an hour ahead of time to remind everyone.
Erkenhelm

Next

Return to Mingling