[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Smash Bros. for 3DS! [Giveaway over, come talk about smash!]

Smash Bros. for 3DS! [Giveaway over, come talk about smash!]

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Smash Bros. for 3DS! [Giveaway over, come talk about smash!]

Postby Meeps » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:07 pm

Hey everyone! I have ONE extra code for the special version of the Smash Bros. 3DS demo to give away. (I apologize if this is considered spam. Pikachu is in the demo, so hopefully not?) The public demo will be available next week, but this one has no limit on the number of play sessions. Playable characters are Mario, Link, Pikachu, Villager, and Mega Man.

You don't have to follow me on a social media account or any of that nonsense. Just send me a PM! :D I'll do my best to select someone fairly, but if I end up bombarded with requests it'll just be random. Winner will be selected tomorrow evening at 7PM EST. Again, PM-only to prevent spammers! Good luck! ;)

Edit: Updated with higher quality rip.

[youtubeosa]F1ZOEHZfhPU[/youtubeosa]
Last edited by Meeps on Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meeps

Re: Smash Bros. for 3DS Demo Giveaway

Postby Meeps » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:07 pm

The winner has been PM'd! Thanks everyone!

Enjoy the public demo later this week and try not to completely destroy your 3DS before ORAS. :P
Meeps

Postby Propriety » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:37 pm

That was nice of you! :D

I have lots of work to do this week so I decided not to badger anyone for a code, I'll get the demo when it's released to everyone on Friday... I'm pretty excited though!

A little sad that I can't play as Ivysaur anymore. :(
See you at PAX East!
Propriety
League Coordinator

Postby Volaro » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:22 pm

The lack of Ivysaur is unfortunate as I thought he was one of the more unique newcomers in Brawl, but at least Charizard doesn't have to be gimped anymore. ^_^ but still no Mewtwo <siiiigh> Also, should we have a dedicated Smash Bros discussion thread, do you think? Do you peeps want to talk about it?
Volaro, The Elusive Rose of PPL East 2013
Roberto, The Iron Gentleman of PPL East 2014
Tenta, The Turf-Trouncing Trainer of PPL East 2016
Roberto, The Fey-Fond Prince of PPL East 2017
Volaro
One-Time Leader

Postby Propriety » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:57 pm

See you at PAX East!
Propriety
League Coordinator

Re: Smash Bros. for 3DS! [Giveaway over, come talk about sma

Postby Volaro » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:46 am

I played the demo waay back during the Best Buy event and got my hands on Villager early.And I've been playing the Club Nintendo demo a lot too lately. Villager is ridiculous and has some of the most insane recovery I've ever seen. I'd like to see a pro get their hands on him because he seems like a very technical character, with weird smash attacks and specials.
Volaro
One-Time Leader

Postby Lyrai » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:46 am

PPL '12 East - Challenger
PPL '13 East - Yellow de Bosque Verde
PPL '14 East - Blaire (& Justin) the Reliable Rachers
PPL '15 East - Kathleen (& Kenneth ) the Contest Coordinators
PPL '17 East - Paige Ryder the Pokémon Jockey
Lyrai
One-Time Leader

Postby Volaro » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:45 am

Demo's out for everyone now~ get yer hands on dat Smash.
Volaro
One-Time Leader

Postby Propriety » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:03 pm

HNGGGGG VILLAGER IS SO FUN

Since they nixed Lucas, I can see maining Villager. So fun to play!
See you at PAX East!
Propriety
League Coordinator

Postby Meeps » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:16 am

A+++ hype scream.

[youtubebj0]P4SalDG__nY[/youtubebj0]
Meeps

Next

Return to Mingling