[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - The 3DS Friend Code List (in 3D!!)

The 3DS Friend Code List (in 3D!!)

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: The 3DS Friend Code List (in 3D!!)

Postby Shellshockprime » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:43 pm

Shellshock - 3093-7072-1649

PM Me when you add me, as I am limited to friends on my list.
I was the one who traded 6 IV Dittos to people at PAX East! I spoke at the Pokemon Trainer Seminar!
http://twitter.com/shellshock929
Shellshockprime

Postby xjeffmr72x » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:23 am

xjeffmr72x

Postby MattDarling » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:15 am

Matt - 5155-4365-7670
In-game name: Matthew (it amuses me that all my Pokemon have the same OT name)

I forget what's on my Friend Safari. I've added everyone from the thread except Shellshockprime, since I wouldn't want to take up a limited slot.
Brendan of the Brendan&May duo of PPL East 2013 and 2014
MattDarling

Postby y00ty00t » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:21 am

Ah im so late!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's my friend code: 1263-6146-3643!!!!!!!

And if you have animal crossing too, here's my dream code: 5200-3989-3534!!!!
MEOWMIAUMEOW
=^w^=
y00ty00t

Postby y00ty00t » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:11 am

Pm me once you've added me so I know!
MEOWMIAUMEOW
=^w^=
y00ty00t

Postby Draexzhan » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:14 am

2019-9920-7937

Note that I too am limited on friend space. VERY limited. So the same goes for me. PM me if you want me to add you. Also say who you are. Odds are if I never interacted with you at PAX, I won't add you. (I was the dude with the Charmander hat, BTW)
Draexzhan

Postby Shellshockprime » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:11 pm

I was the one who traded people Dittos during the weekend. I made space for people, but I'll still need PMs.
I was the one who traded 6 IV Dittos to people at PAX East! I spoke at the Pokemon Trainer Seminar!
http://twitter.com/shellshock929
Shellshockprime

Postby Fernurion » Sun May 11, 2014 1:05 am

Joined up a couple of weeks ago and forgot to post in here. Oops!

Fernurion: 0576-4048-5984
Send a tell or something if you add me.

Edit: Need to post more to be able to reply to tells. Anyways, added you back Aahfish! Time for some friend safari goodness.
*New* FC: 4098-6446-1646
Professor Fern- Pax Aus Gym Leader 2014 & 2015
[imgsau]http://i.imgur.com/dwSsHRJ.png[/imgsau]
Team Coach
Fernurion

Postby Shade » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:51 am

Got a 3DS with a new code: 4699-7805-9187

Feel free to add me! I'll most often be in for trading (going to try for a complete dex this gen).
E12+P12: Berri, the Master Ranger+Maxie, Champion of the Land (E5)
E13+P13: Berri, the Dragon Ranger+Berri, the Traveling Ranger
E14+P14: Neuro of Aperture Labs+Co-cordinator
E15: Sorra of the Parched Pirates
S16, S17, S18: Peggy Pidgeot, Robin, Osono
Shade
League Coordinator

Postby PaxHiker » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:41 am

My friend code is 4983-5854-9276, I am going through and adding all the friend codes in the thread.
PaxHiker
Two-Time Leader

PreviousNext

Return to Mingling