[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - PPL Down Under?

PPL Down Under?

This is where you can discuss any of the facets of the League!

PPL Down Under?

Postby PaxHiker » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:25 am

So who is anyone planning on making the pilgrimage to PAX Australia?
[urlz2b]http://twitter.com/PokemonHiker[/urlz2b]
NNID: AggieBill
3DS: 4983-5854-9276
IGN X: Bill
IGN Y: Andy
PaxHiker
Two-Time Leader

Re: PPL Down Under?

Postby GIJoe68 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:00 am

I honestly might if I can get some time to figure out an itinerary, as well as get the funds. Australia would be an amazing experience
2x Challenger (Champion 2015)
2x Gym Leader
2x Elite
2017 Champion
GIJoe68
Two-Time Leader

Postby Asahshi » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:28 am

Hey, I'm with you Joe, PAX Australia sounds awesome, its just the "how" that I'm caught up on, heh. If you can find a way to make it work though, I'll be heading there with you. =)
Asahshi
One-Time Leader

Postby DrKronus » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:03 pm

Depends on when it is and how much vacation I've got when it happens. I would totally do PAX Australia. Also, making plans for East 2014.
Dr. Kronus (Ground), PPL 2010
Dr. Kronus (Ground), PPL 2012
Dr. Kronus, Horizon Walker (all of the things!), E6 PPL Prime 2013

"Behold the sands of time! Behold your DOOM!"

Team Barry Smells
DrKronus

Postby Shrain » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:12 pm

With how much I want to do next year, this sadly cannot make the list unless by some miracle I obtain more cash and free time than expected. Here's to hoping!
My PPL résumé[spoiler8d5]I played Barry during PAX East of '12,
the Fossil Fiend during PAX Prime of '12,
Sir Ivan North of PAX East '13,
Impostor Professor Oak of PAX East '14,
Robert Lutece of PAX East '15,
and Guzma of PAX East '17![/spoiler8d5]
An admin of Unplugged '17
Shrain
Three-Time Leader

Postby Prof. Pine » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:14 pm

looking budget wise for me personally, PAX AUS2013 is not in the cards...
perhaps though in 2014 or 2015, I'll make a big trip to australia, and tack PAX on to the end of it or something like that.
Prof. Pine

Return to League Discussion