[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - A Pidgey Told Me... - Tracking the leaders Prime 2012

A Pidgey Told Me... - Tracking the leaders Prime 2012

This is where you can discuss any of the facets of the League!

A Pidgey Told Me... - Tracking the leaders Prime 2012

Postby Fremont » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:10 am

Hey all,
I know that in years prior twitter has been used to aid challengers in locating available gym leaders, especially as they defeat more and more of them. I know that there is the main PPL twitter (@PaxPokemon), but what about our specific leaders and elites? I know not every member of the crew will be avidly updating at every moment they are available (Nor would I expect them to, there's a whole expo to enjoy!) but I just wanted to know if they would be officially released, or if we just have to catch retweets through the primary twitter account, such as @MyLittlePokemon, who I am reasonably sure is Leader Celestio, given the similarities between the official artwork and their icon.
Fremont

Re: A Pidgey Told Me... - Tracking the leaders Prime 2012

Postby SolonCubed » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:52 am

SolonCubed
One-Time Leader

Postby RoxasEmoQueen » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:32 am

My personal twitter account (which I'm changing the name soon) is @FreelyFrances. But I'm changing it to @Lorelei_Dewgong probably tonight or tomorrow. All tweets will be in the point of view of Lorelei's Dewgong. Can't wait to challenge you! :D
Fortune Prime 2011 Dawn East 2012
Lorelei Prime 2012 Cynthia East 2013
Miror B. Prime 2013 Whitney East 2014
Drasna Prime 2014 Stella East 2015
Cynthia Prime 2015 Toriel East 2016
Chara West 2016 PPLWest Admin
RoxasEmoQueen
Eight-Time Leader

Postby magfrump » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:56 am

Yes, @MyLittlePokemon is me, also I am sitting at a factor of twice as many retweets as tweets, I'm pretty happy with that.
magfrump

Postby Zoroark173 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:08 pm

It's @Zoroark173! The same as my forum name >>>>>
[size=85eg2]And everything I register for ._.[/sizeeg2]
Lazy Person fact # 20030258712378
You were too lazy to read that^ number
Zoroark173

Postby RocketGruntFro » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:55 pm

@Howard_Karl
hopefully my phone will get a batter signal in this convention center