[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - PAX Prime 2012 Registration= If you didn't get them...

PAX Prime 2012 Registration= If you didn't get them...

This is where you can discuss any of the facets of the League!

PAX Prime 2012 Registration= If you didn't get them...

Postby Zoroark173 » Wed May 02, 2012 3:11 pm

...then you're Out of Luck! 'nuff said. BYOC passes sold out in 44 minutes, 3 Days within the first 6 hours, all the rest in less than 2 days.

EDIT: Changed title and first post
Last edited by Zoroark173 on Sun May 06, 2012 10:47 am, edited 4 times in total.
Lazy Person fact # 20030258712378
You were too lazy to read that^ number
Zoroark173

Re: PAX Prime 2012 Regestration= OPEN!

Postby Prof. Pine » Wed May 02, 2012 4:14 pm

I already got mine before they crashed the first time.
Prof. Pine

Postby Shrain » Wed May 02, 2012 6:29 pm

What a nasty rush! Had to go with one pass for each day. An extra 40 dollars I have to spend because I was too late :|
My PPL résumé[spoiler8d5]I played Barry during PAX East of '12,
the Fossil Fiend during PAX Prime of '12,
Sir Ivan North of PAX East '13,
Impostor Professor Oak of PAX East '14,
Robert Lutece of PAX East '15,
and Guzma of PAX East '17![/spoiler8d5]
An admin of Unplugged '17
Shrain
Three-Time Leader

Postby The Losar » Wed May 02, 2012 6:52 pm

Freakin scalpers. >=/
The Losar
Three-Time Leader

Postby Shade » Wed May 02, 2012 6:57 pm

The average pass purchase was 1.74 passes though (with a limit of 5 per order)-as they tweeted after the first few calls of "scalpers bought 'em all". That being said, there are alot popping up on EBay...

(Bought mine last week during the meltdown, so I'll see you West Coasters soon enough.)
E12+P12: Berri, the Master Ranger+Maxie, Champion of the Land (E5)
E13+P13: Berri, the Dragon Ranger+Berri, the Traveling Ranger
E14+P14: Neuro of Aperture Labs+Co-cordinator
E15: Sorra of the Parched Pirates
S16, S17, S18: Peggy Pidgeot, Robin, Osono
Shade
League Coordinator

Postby SolonCubed » Wed May 02, 2012 7:33 pm

So, for every four passes sold someone bought five... Sounds a little scalpy... Although, I can understand if a lot of people bought two, if I had the cash I would have. Luckily I snuck my purchases in last week.
SolonCubed
One-Time Leader

Re: PAX Prime 2012 Registration= OPEN!

Postby Ktywf » Wed May 02, 2012 7:45 pm

I bought 4, and with completely legitimate reasons. There's always going to be scalpers. It's just a testament to the awesomeness of PAX
Prime '11: Brutus(Fighting)/Prime '12 Cyrus
White FC: 3525 5301 3399
Ktywf
One-Time Leader

Postby DrKronus » Wed May 02, 2012 9:05 pm

I managed to get mine about an hour before they sold out. I really lucked out on this one. Next year, I'm signing up for the text alerts. May be the only way to get one.
Dr. Kronus (Ground), PPL 2010
Dr. Kronus (Ground), PPL 2012
Dr. Kronus, Horizon Walker (all of the things!), E6 PPL Prime 2013

"Behold the sands of time! Behold your DOOM!"

Team Barry Smells
DrKronus

Postby luketoll » Wed May 02, 2012 11:33 pm

Well if you haven't even got 1 days by now Saturday is sold out
Black 2 FC: 4513 8372 3044
Corvus of the Fair Weather Friends tag team prime 2012
Silver prime 2013