[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Requests

Requests

This is where you can discuss any of the facets of the League!

Requests

Postby Quilliam » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:57 pm

I know most leaders probably will be breeding and raising their own pokemon, but I think we all know the trials of breeding just the right pokemon, and how much of a pain it can be sometimes

Since I won't be able to make prime :( I still wanted to be able to contribute to it in some way, and thought, "hey, why not make things easier on the leaders?" So I came up with this!

In my experience it takes about an hour to three to be able to breed up a pokemon with all the right IVs, moves, and ability. For many leaders, life, and work, is important (have to pay for PAX somehow, right?) and they don't have the time to do that for a team of 6 pokemon. Being a student however, and a senior in high school with (almost) nothing left but graduation, I DO have that sort of time. Having recently found my White version (it was MIA) and with it, my stock of perfect dittos, I'm able to breed any pokemon that will reproduce, and with the right natures/egg moves to boot! I can't promise specific IV sets without some uh...let's call it genetic engineering, but I can guarantee at least 2 perfect ones in chosen stats, possibly more.

So if you haven't figured it out right now, I'm offering my services as a breeder to the leaders of Prime 2012! I'm aware that most of you will probably want to breed your own teams, and that's fine. But if a certain combination is proving to be elusive, and you'd rather focus on something else...give me a call :P

Challengers, unless there's an extreme disinterest I probably won't be offering my services to you, but there may be others who would give you a hand.

This "service" will be going online on June 7th, once my final projects are in and APs are over.

This will be completely free, however if you want dream world abilities you may need to provide a pokemon with the ability for me to use. My collection is expanding, but not very comprehensive (yet).

As a bonus, if anyone plans on giving away pokemon, I will breed a box of them with random natures/abilites/ivs/etc in exchange for whatever we can negotiate.
Pokemon White FC: Black 1979 5609 5611

Pokemon Black FC: Kiova
I'll get to these eventually
Pokemon SoulSilver FC: Ethan
Quilliam

Re: Requests

Postby Ktywf » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:04 am

O.O You'd do that for free?! Can you do Hidden Power stuff as well? I try to specifically avoid that move because breeding for it frustrates me so much
Prime '11: Brutus(Fighting)/Prime '12 Cyrus
White FC: 3525 5301 3399
Ktywf
One-Time Leader

Postby Quilliam » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:13 am

Quilliam

Postby Kai » Tue May 01, 2012 2:03 pm

Kai
One-Time Leader

Postby Quilliam » Fri May 11, 2012 5:51 am

Quilliam

Postby DrKronus » Fri May 11, 2012 10:20 am

I may retain your services. I work alot of OT, which cuts into the time I have to breed and train pokemons. Hell, even catching the ones I need can be a bother.
Dr. Kronus (Ground), PPL 2010
Dr. Kronus (Ground), PPL 2012
Dr. Kronus, Horizon Walker (all of the things!), E6 PPL Prime 2013

"Behold the sands of time! Behold your DOOM!"

Team Barry Smells
DrKronus

Postby magfrump » Fri May 11, 2012 7:42 pm

Being incredibly bad at breeding and having three pokemon that require "difficult" breeding means I may be requesting these services as well...

Although I also may have to go to a more serious source because all of the Terrakions that I have personal access to have attack reducing natures, and they can't be bred...
magfrump

Postby Quilliam » Tue May 15, 2012 8:48 pm

Well, my last AP is thursday so once leaders start going up if you guys get picked you can leave requests in the thread or drop me a PM. I'll give leaders a week, maybe two to decide if they want to take me up, and then it's fair game for anyone (should keep me busy til the end of time, lol)

Quilliam

Postby Quilliam » Wed May 23, 2012 5:36 pm

Opening for business!

first 3 requests can probably be done by monday

Quilliam

Postby Snorkus » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:48 pm

The opposing Metagross used Magnet Rise!
The opposing Metagross levitated with electromagnetism!
Clefable used Gravity!
Gravity intensified!
The opposing Metagross couldn't stay airborne because of gravity!
My fucking sides
Snorkus
Two-Time Leader

Next

Return to League Discussion