[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Requests

Requests

This is where you can discuss any of the facets of the League!

Re: Requests

Postby Quilliam » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:02 am

that....that previous post just did not happen at all. It's been almost 2 months of 40 hr weeks since then, and i'm understanding why the members who are functional members of society would have a hard time (and why people actually did end up taking me up on this) getting their teams ready.

REGARDLESS.

What was lost has now been found. First trades should happen around monday or tuesday night (8-10PM) and after that I'll be on vacation to finish up the rest for the next week. I'll PM you when you're ready (you people know who you are)

Edit:REOPENING REQUESTS! BRIG EM ON!
Pokemon White FC: Black 1979 5609 5611

Pokemon Black FC: Kiova
I'll get to these eventually
Pokemon SoulSilver FC: Ethan
Quilliam

Postby magfrump » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:59 am

I can't for the life of me pick a water stone out of a dust cloud.

I'm going to keep trying but if you have an extra water stone laying around, that would be incredibly useful.
magfrump

Postby Quilliam » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:38 am

I can get one to you next week.

As for requests, next trade opportunity will be sunday night. I'll be out of touch for a few days but when i return I will have basically everyone done

Quilliam

Postby Snorkus » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:10 pm

I just wanted to thank you so much for helping me with my goldeen!! it brought my team together as a whole. So THANK YOU!
The opposing Metagross used Magnet Rise!
The opposing Metagross levitated with electromagnetism!
Clefable used Gravity!
Gravity intensified!
The opposing Metagross couldn't stay airborne because of gravity!
My fucking sides
Snorkus
Two-Time Leader

Postby Quilliam » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:18 pm

Quilliam

Postby DrKronus » Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:58 am

Thanks a bunch for the Gligar and Nidoran. Those two basically made my team amazing on their own.
Dr. Kronus (Ground), PPL 2010
Dr. Kronus (Ground), PPL 2012
Dr. Kronus, Horizon Walker (all of the things!), E6 PPL Prime 2013

"Behold the sands of time! Behold your DOOM!"

Team Barry Smells
DrKronus

Postby Shade » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:28 am

Thanks again for the DW lileep, my Cradily was a beast! Soaking all those Scalds...so many Scalds O.o;
E12+P12: Berri, the Master Ranger+Maxie, Champion of the Land (E5)
E13+P13: Berri, the Dragon Ranger+Berri, the Traveling Ranger
E14+P14: Neuro of Aperture Labs+Co-cordinator
E15: Sorra of the Parched Pirates
S16, S17, S18: Peggy Pidgeot, Robin, Osono
Shade
League Coordinator

Postby Volaro » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:10 pm

These requests still open? xP I could use a Brave Ferroseed with Spikes.
Volaro, The Elusive Rose of PPL East 2013
Roberto, The Iron Gentleman of PPL East 2014
Tenta, The Turf-Trouncing Trainer of PPL East 2016
Roberto, The Fey-Fond Prince of PPL East 2017
Volaro
One-Time Leader

Postby Quilliam » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:39 am

Sorry for taking so long, if you still want it, yes I can put that together for you. Leauge kind of slipped my mind between finishing off my White and college hitting me right in the gut...forgot to get in my leader app too...

Quilliam

Postby Quilliam » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:29 pm

HEY HEY HEY East!

I have a little fiddling to do with my Wifi, but I'll be opening up my requests shop again fairly soon. I won't be making a return to East this year, but that doesn't mean I can't back the awesome leaders and trainers that make up the Leauge. I'd imagine that most of you probably already have your teams ready to go ;) but for those procrastinators out there, in about a week I will be open for business.

The only restriction right now is that I don't have a completed copy of B2/W2, so depending on what I can get my hands on, tutor moves might be out of the question.

PM me requests at your leisure. I'll set a cap of 5 for now, just because college has a habit of messing up my plans.

Quilliam

Previous

Return to League Discussion