[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Same rule twice...

Same rule twice...

This is where you can discuss any of the facets of the League!

Re: Same rule twice...

Postby Fraxure » Fri May 04, 2012 1:40 pm

[br2i]Fraxure[/br2i] • "I'd tell you to buy a clue but you don't have enough cents."
3DS Friend Code: 0104-0326-9138 (Equinox)
Fraxure

Postby SandstormS » Fri May 04, 2012 2:19 pm

E12 desmond Bell(Music)E13 Reginald Stone(Rock)
E14 Dr.Toxin(Poison)S15 Mr.Saturday(Ghost)
E15 Dustin(Sandstorm)P15 Wallace(Water)
E16 Reginald Stone(Rock)P16 PAL9000(2001)
"Desmond as a person was hilarious. Keep him around at all costs."
SandstormS

Postby Kai » Fri May 04, 2012 5:58 pm

To be fair, it would technically be possible to have a Japanese Blaziken with an English name, I have a Japanese copy of the game, and I am pretty sure you can rename them with English names.

and again, could be they were trying to find one, and someone traded them a hacked one.
Kai
One-Time Leader

Postby Heleor » Fri May 04, 2012 7:25 pm

FC 4427 3652 8893
Heleor
Four-Time Leader

Postby Kai » Sat May 05, 2012 2:05 pm

Kai
One-Time Leader

Postby Propriety » Wed May 09, 2012 6:36 am

In general, we try to do the best we can on the banned set. It's hard. I don't know that there's ever a perfect list.

Were there a lot of legendaries this year? I don't remember seeing a huge number. A latios, I think. That's all I can remember.

We rely heavily on Wheaton's Law, honestly. If you wanted to have a stupidly over-powered team of hacked pokemon, we're just going to call you a dick and it's not going to be fun for anyone. This isn't a tournament, so such a team just kind of misses the point of the whole thing.

There's really not much else we can do, since we can't force everyone to verify that their pokemon aren't hacked with illegal stats.
See you at PAX East!
Propriety
League Coordinator

Postby EddiesCouch » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:21 pm

Black FC: 2151 3146 5490
White FC: 2752 6848 6170

I'm always looking to test out my team and trade.
EddiesCouch

Postby BigDumbHippy » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:16 pm

A new font? That sounds unamerican so I hate it
It should say four-timing gym leader
BigDumbHippy
Two-Time Leader

Previous

Return to League Discussion