[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Goodbye Eevee

Goodbye Eevee

This is where you can discuss any of the facets of the League!

Goodbye Eevee

Postby StarVVolph » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:08 pm

Here is a link to the first page of a beautiful comic (manga) that I neither wrote nor drew. I wanted to share it because things become lost all too fast on the internet. I feel that here is probably one of the best places that it can be appreciated.
http://imgur.com/a/ZGssm#0
If you click the link, they should be grouped on Imgur.
FC: 3093-7121-5238
StarVVolph
Two-Time Leader

Re: Goodbye Eevee

Postby Heleor » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:49 pm

Aw.

I think that's all I can say. Amazing piece.
FC 4427 3652 8893
Heleor
Four-Time Leader

Postby Fraxure » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:40 am

Wow, very nice. A perspective not often seen.

Makes you wonder - what's the average lifespan of a Pokemon? Green didn't look that much older, maybe in his twenties.

Strange, we think of Pokemon as digital creatures that will always be there for us. The Gen I games came out in '98 - if you do the math, some of our beloved Pokemon from Red and Blue would be starting to pass away around now. :(
[br2i]Fraxure[/br2i] • "I'd tell you to buy a clue but you don't have enough cents."
3DS Friend Code: 0104-0326-9138 (Equinox)
Fraxure

Postby Prof. Pine » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:01 pm

damn onions...
Prof. Pine

Postby zerzhul » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:30 pm

I remember reading that quite awhile ago. Damn this dirt in my eye.
zerzhul

Postby StarVVolph » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:38 pm

I'm not ashamed. I cried. More than once.
FC: 3093-7121-5238
StarVVolph
Two-Time Leader

Postby Zoroark173 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:27 pm

Its okay to cry. I cried while watching Bye-Bye Butterfree for the first time. (Episode 21 of the very first season)
Lazy Person fact # 20030258712378
You were too lazy to read that^ number
Zoroark173

Postby Jeffolas » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:55 am

As sad as this is to read, I can't help but appreciate how well-written this is. Thanks for showing this to us, it certainly is a fantastic find; really speaks to not taking things for granted and appreciating the friends we have.

Now, if I may, I need to go find a box of tissues, or two.
~PPL HoF Entrant~
('12) ('16)

~PPL East Gym Leader~
Riley - The Aura Guardian ('13)
Isaac Adler - The Golfing Prodigy ('14)
Kenneth & Kathleen - Contest Coordinators ('15)
Glenn Waylon - The Intrepid Geologist ('17)
Isaac - The Warrior of Vale ('18)
Jeffolas
One-Time Leader

Return to League Discussion