[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Leader Idea...

Leader Idea...

This is where you can discuss any of the facets of the League!

Re: Leader Idea...

Postby Gingerstik » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:10 pm

The point was, it was brought up when really it didn't need to.

I'd also like to bring up that there is also a lot more to being a gym leader than having an oh so strong and unbeatable team, which it isn't. The biggest aspect at least I think so is attitude. You need to take both wins and losses with class and make battles fun not only for yourself but moreso for challengers.

In short I'm saying man up and admit YOU DUN GOOFED SON. Stop trying to relocate the blame to everything else other than where it really should be, which is you, and move the thread along to something more productive.

Gingerstik out!
Gingerstik
One-Time Leader

Postby Salamenace » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:12 pm

Yes, I do admit I did mess up. I just never thought that by making a pokemon shiny would be counted as breaking the rules. Does making it shiny make is stronger or weaker? Also, I do know that by being a gym leader you need to have an even-ish balance of win and loss. That's the reason i'm using the pokemon I want to use then giving 100 ev's into the stats. The nature doesn't matter, it could make then stronger or weaker, the first one I get from breeding is the one I use. I am only going to do the 3 team pokemon types for less work and to have a social life.
White-2494-4596-5562
Quick and Powerful or Slow and Annoying :3
Salamance used DragonClaw, one hit KO
Salamenace

Postby Shade » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:11 pm

E12+P12: Berri, the Master Ranger+Maxie, Champion of the Land (E5)
E13+P13: Berri, the Dragon Ranger+Berri, the Traveling Ranger
E14+P14: Neuro of Aperture Labs+Co-cordinator
E15: Sorra of the Parched Pirates
S16, S17, S18: Peggy Pidgeot, Robin, Osono
Shade
League Coordinator

Postby Ktywf » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:29 pm

Prime '11: Brutus(Fighting)/Prime '12 Cyrus
White FC: 3525 5301 3399
Ktywf
One-Time Leader

Postby Salamenace » Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:09 am

What I meant by "even-ish" was a team that won't just die and give the opponent a badge but a team that is a bit of a challenge while it is still beatable. I'm going to be testing ALL my teams out on my friend's team and see how they do.

The reason I'm doing the breeding is for the hand training.
White-2494-4596-5562
Salamenace

Postby Kirogata » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:07 am

I hated...the grinding...so much....
Eggs are REALLY REALLY BOORING.....
Kirogata/Lane/Leather/Gary M'fing Oak
Kirogata
One-Time Leader

Postby Salamenace » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:27 am

Thats the reason I don't care about the nature for the eggs (for the leader). Unless I have time extra (which I will) and I feel like hunting right natures.
White-2494-4596-5562
Salamenace

Postby Shade » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:10 pm

E12+P12: Berri, the Master Ranger+Maxie, Champion of the Land (E5)
E13+P13: Berri, the Dragon Ranger+Berri, the Traveling Ranger
E14+P14: Neuro of Aperture Labs+Co-cordinator
E15: Sorra of the Parched Pirates
S16, S17, S18: Peggy Pidgeot, Robin, Osono
Shade
League Coordinator

Previous

Return to League Discussion