[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Leader Idea...

Leader Idea...

This is where you can discuss any of the facets of the League!

Re: Leader Idea...

Postby Salamenace » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:54 pm

I use it for when other people cheat then i find it and use their own power against them. I'm also not the one who bought it in the first place. It was my dad for a xmas present. I just hope you can trust me.
White-2494-4596-5562
Quick and Powerful or Slow and Annoying :3
Salamance used DragonClaw, one hit KO
Salamenace

Postby Shade » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:56 pm

E12+P12: Berri, the Master Ranger+Maxie, Champion of the Land (E5)
E13+P13: Berri, the Dragon Ranger+Berri, the Traveling Ranger
E14+P14: Neuro of Aperture Labs+Co-cordinator
E15: Sorra of the Parched Pirates
S16, S17, S18: Peggy Pidgeot, Robin, Osono
Shade
League Coordinator

Postby Gingerstik » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:46 pm

Gingerstik
One-Time Leader

Postby SolonCubed » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:24 am

Action Replays.

The marijuana of Pokemon.

Just don't show the cops and you're fine. Most users use an AR once and never use it again (and or lose it). Many users who have used an AR with Pokemon do not do anything to break the game, although a few OD on AR and can mess themselves (and the Pokemon around them) up real bad. AR is safe in small doses, but it is a gateway hack, it can (uncommonly) lead to nastier stuff like R4s and other piracy. Some people are 'pushers' who show other people that they have shiny Pokemon, or special items, or such to get their friends hooked on AR as well with them, this is a problem, but it is contained by a thing called 'intelligence'. Also, when appropriately controlled, AR is untraceable to hack tests and authority devices.

I guess a lot of hacking can become a metaphor for drugs.
Wall hacks and aim-bots would be the cocaine of hacking, I'd suppose.
SolonCubed
One-Time Leader

Postby Shrain » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:36 am

My PPL résumé[spoiler8d5]I played Barry during PAX East of '12,
the Fossil Fiend during PAX Prime of '12,
Sir Ivan North of PAX East '13,
Impostor Professor Oak of PAX East '14,
Robert Lutece of PAX East '15,
and Guzma of PAX East '17![/spoiler8d5]
An admin of Unplugged '17
Shrain
Three-Time Leader

Postby Salamenace » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:17 pm

I'm wondering if I can still be a leader, if I don't use my AR.
White-2494-4596-5562
Salamenace

Postby Reekuza » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:40 am

That is technically the rule. You can apply to be a Gym Leader if you don't use ban/hacked pokemon. But seeing as you already mentioned using an AR when that piece of information was pretty unnecessary (and seemingly detrimental to your cause), it might be a bit harder for you.
[size=85gpi]Friend Code: 4341 2358 2195[/sizegpi]
Reekuza
One-Time Leader

Postby Salamenace » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:41 pm

White-2494-4596-5562
Salamenace

Postby Gingerstik » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:28 pm

That's probably because a lot of us didn't know you were going to apply for a leader position. : P
Gingerstik
One-Time Leader

Postby Salamenace » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:55 pm

White-2494-4596-5562
Salamenace

PreviousNext

Return to League Discussion