[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Website Corrections and Questions!

Website Corrections and Questions!

This is where you can discuss any of the facets of the League!

Re: Website Corrections and Questions!

Postby Prof. Pine » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:39 am

thanks.
I think its just lucky that I came up with an Idea that people liked and I ran with it. Luck, not brilliance. I was just one of the infinite monkeys with a typewriter.
But I digress from the topic of the thread. Back to website issues and corrections...
Prof. Pine

Postby Darxio » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:57 pm

The only correction I can offer is my Hall of Fame username.

It's Darxio, not Darxil. I know it was hard to hear me over the clamor of the others though. :D
Darxio

Postby Heleor » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:01 pm

Whoops. I have it written with a weird symbol that looks like both an o and an l. Unfortunately since it's a PDF I can't change it. D:
FC 4427 3652 8893
Heleor
Four-Time Leader

Postby Darxio » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:04 pm

Well, looks like I'll have to win again next time to fix that. It's all good, doesn't bother me much.
Darxio

Postby Shade » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:14 pm

Err, hiker bill has no mouth in the gym leader drawing....
E12+P12: Berri, the Master Ranger+Maxie, Champion of the Land (E5)
E13+P13: Berri, the Dragon Ranger+Berri, the Traveling Ranger
E14+P14: Neuro of Aperture Labs+Co-cordinator
E15: Sorra of the Parched Pirates
S16, S17, S18: Peggy Pidgeot, Robin, Osono
Shade
League Coordinator

Postby nyankokimi » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:53 pm

Artistic choice. :p
nyankokimi
League Coordinator

Postby Shade » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:43 pm

E12+P12: Berri, the Master Ranger+Maxie, Champion of the Land (E5)
E13+P13: Berri, the Dragon Ranger+Berri, the Traveling Ranger
E14+P14: Neuro of Aperture Labs+Co-cordinator
E15: Sorra of the Parched Pirates
S16, S17, S18: Peggy Pidgeot, Robin, Osono
Shade
League Coordinator

Postby rainbowtunnel » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:23 pm

rainbowtunnel

Postby nyankokimi » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:13 pm

When I drew Bill for this PAX, I wanted him to have a slightly more epic beard than he had for East.
The mouth really took away from just how epic it is. I could have made a distinction between the mustache, skin of the lips, and beard, but that looked even more awkward.

I think it's best to just assume that his mouth is in there, he's just too determined to battle to show it to you. ;3
nyankokimi
League Coordinator

Previous

Return to League Discussion